Is Choc burnt out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who watches cyclists? Ok, the women are ok in the surf, run, bike ride thing....but watching dudes on push-bikes in tights - no thanks.

I'm ok with watching dudes beat each other physically. But bikes? LoL

Dude the mountain stage of the Tour De France is awesome

Dan link said:

Mmm Hmm...like I say....the women's one. Bike riders on the street **** me...and I guess it carries across to these fags in tights...

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184010.msg274385#msg274385 date=1279069186]
  And you call me an idiot? 

Mmm Hmm...like I say....the women's one. Bike riders on the street s**t me...and I guess it carries across to these fags in tights...
[/quote]

Ryan link said:
Mmm Hmm...like I say....the women's one. Bike riders on the street s**t me...and I guess it carries across to these fags in tights...
  I suppose you'd rather they were all in their individual cars choking up the street and polluting your environment instead?  Plus Lance Armstrong has a great butt. 

I think it's probably a combination of factors, but one I think can't be under estimated is the loss of Orford. Now I know there are a range of opinions out there about the merits of Ox, ranging him being the devil incarnate to him being the messiah. I personally lay somewhere around the middle. He has his bad points but he delivered us a premiership. What can't be denied is that he and Choc developed a tremendous combination over a number of years. Choc was Ox's 'go to' man in attack. With him gone, Choc just looks a bit lost. I believe their combo was similar to the Cliffy/Beaver combination and Beaver also had a form slump after Cliffy retired. He eventually adapted his game (as all great players do) and we know the rest. I believe Choc will also find his feet and be as damaging as ever. That said, if his after hours activities are getting out of hand, he needs to be pulled into line, which I'm sure Dessie would do.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184010.msg274385#msg274385 date=1279069186]

Sport is sport, some better than others. Watching any sport is better than watching most of the **** that is on TV nowadays.

[/quote]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4