Is Brookie NRL compliant?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only for this year or until they finish building the new abomination.

Only for this year or until they finish building the new abomination.
Yes. You are right. While the old Sydney Sports Ground lies in ruins suburban ovals will be allowed to play finals matches.
But when the $800-M - and counting - white elephant is rebuilt you can be sure all preliminary Sydney finals will be played there.
The saving grace is that this elephant remains still-born, and looks likely to have a 3-4 year gestation period. Hopefully by this time Shoddy Greenturd will have been consigned to NRL infamy and his name will never again be uttered by anyone with a love for the sport. And suburban grounds will be allowed to remain as the true home of RL.

Knowing Greenturd, if we finish 5th and the Donkeys finish 8th, the match will be in Brisbane! The NRL need to be consistent and if one team gets this advantage in week one of the finals, ALL teams should also have it!!

Nothing wrong with the ground. The toilet blocks on the other hand, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be EPA compliant (but don't tell anyone) :)

I had a wee on the hill and it made the grass slippery.
Falls risk I reckon. Where is the risk assessment paperwork!!
NYEagle

Heard Gallen on 100% footy say they can't host a final at shark park because it's not NRL compliant. Had no idea that was a thing. Anyone know if Brookie is NRL compliant? Would suck if we qualified for a home final and had to play it elsewhere.
I heard this too and was stunned when Gallen said that.

Seems from posts here that Brookie is (amazingly) compliant :whew:

However, it still begs the question of why Shark Park - a fantastic stadium imo - isn't NRL compliant :wondering:

Such a massive advantage playing at your home ground. If teams like the storm get homeground advantage so should the nsw teams.

The Turd will make sure that if we have, through some quirk of fate, a home final against the slime, our home will be,
WankBest...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4