Is Brookie NRL compliant?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We will not be allowed to play a semi final at Brookie. Take it as read.
Financial compensation to play elsewhere. Sad but inevitable.

Somehow I unfortunately suspect that you're right. Even if we earn the right for a home final, especially if its against another Sydney team, regardless if its their home ground we'll probably have to play at either ANZ or BankWest.

As posted in the top 4 beckons thread.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/10/finals-footy-returns-to-suburban-grounds-in-2019/

Finals footy is set to return to suburban grounds for the first time in almost a decade with relevant clubs to be given options on where they host week one qualifying finals.

Traditional venues including Lottoland (Manly), PointsBet Stadium (Cronulla), Panthers Stadium, and the home grounds of Wests Tigers and St George Illawarra will be available to home sides should they earn hosting rights in week one by finishing first, second, fifth or sixth.

If we can't play at Brookie then Manly needs to choose ANZ to get our inexperienced Team familiar there.

Our recent ANZ record is not good :confused:

I wouldn’t mind playing at Gosford on a Saturday night or Sunday game.

Friday night would suck for city workers though and I wound expect a smaller crowd if Friday was chosen.
I'm with you. When it comes to finals footy, you use whatever advantage you can get and surely Gosford is our best option if we can't play at Brookie. Its gotta have a better winning advantage than say the SCG or ANZ.

As posted in the top 4 beckons thread.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/10/finals-footy-returns-to-suburban-grounds-in-2019/

Finals footy is set to return to suburban grounds for the first time in almost a decade with relevant clubs to be given options on where they host week one qualifying finals.

Traditional venues including Lottoland (Manly), PointsBet Stadium (Cronulla), Panthers Stadium, and the home grounds of Wests Tigers and St George Illawarra will be available to home sides should they earn hosting rights in week one by finishing first, second, fifth or sixth.
I read that when the NRL put it out. I don’t believe it for a moment.
This is Turdburg we are talking about.

I'm with you. When it comes to finals footy, you use whatever advantage you can get and surely Gosford is our best option if we can't play at Brookie. Its gotta have a better winning advantage than say the SCG or ANZ.
Our winning percentage at Gosford is about 80%. Love that option.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4