Is Baz really the dead man walking?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fatty's book writes one thing but have you ever considered that unless you hear Bozos story their might be a totally different story ? I Have heard from people that know him that Fatty is full of sht but I am not going to take that as gospel as I have never met the guy .
I agree with you that next season time will tell if our new recruits and other decisions made by Bozo are the right ones .

Everyone's opinion is conjecture other than one "immortals"....

Fatty's book writes one thing but have you ever considered that unless you hear Bozos story their might be a totally different story ? I Have heard from people that know him that Fatty is full of sht but I am not going to take that as gospel as I have never met the guy .
I agree with you that next season time will tell if our new recruits and other decisions made by Bozo are the right ones .

But at the same time, knowing what Bozo was like as a coach (you know.....we work as a team and do it MY way) it wouldn't surprise me. And after 1983 it was obvious that he didn't have a lot of time for Blakey. He was shifted all around the backline just to accommodate a reserve grader from Penrith being the halfback (Hasler, though he proved he was no reserve grader).

As a coach Bozo never suffered those who couldn't defend and while Blakey bless his heart could attack until the cows came home, his defence (or lack of it) was what mostly kept him out of rep sides. And it got him on the wrong side of Bozo.

There is such thing as success and failure through and those are facts they are not imaginary . In 2017 all will be revealed .
Feathered friend, I fear for you. I like your unwavering positivity (and don't agree with it always) but you might think about what are you going to do if Manly does no better than this year? Your whole world view would collapse and you actually might need some psychological help ........

Last edited:
But at the same time, knowing what Bozo was like as a coach (you know.....we work as a team and do it MY way) it wouldn't surprise me. And after 1983 it was obvious that he didn't have a lot of time for Blakey. He was shifted all around the backline just to accommodate a reserve grader from Penrith being the halfback (Hasler, though he proved he was no reserve grader).

As a coach Bozo never suffered those who couldn't defend and while Blakey bless his heart could attack until the cows came home, his defence (or lack of it) was what mostly kept him out of rep sides. And it got him on the wrong side of Bozo.

Bozo coached easts in 82 so only had one year with Blake before moving him on.

Feathered friend, I fear for you. I like your unwavering positivity (and don't agree with it always) but you might think about what are you going to do if Manly does no better than this year? Your whole world view would collapse and you actually might need some psychological help ........
Never fear , just wait and see , 2017 will be a better year !!! :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4