Is Barrett our greatest ever coach in the NRL era?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha the thread poster is copping it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-061059_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201211-061059_Samsung Internet.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 62
Just wait till next year when they keep losing and they get tired of Baz’s predictable press conference performances around rebuilding and starting from the bottom up etc. The Kennel is set to explode in 2021. Deck chairs will be a flying!!!
Haha they have no idea what they are in for. They will play alot like the panthers do but without the stars. He made some good buys but still the squad is pretty average. Flanagan has so much pressure on him now. No teddy no keary and no Foran to help him at the dogs. Id buy Benji for a year if i were coach. He killed it last year and still has a year in him imo. Old baz must have some buzz about him, he does seem to lure players. Maybe he just zoolanders them into submission... magnum? Blue steel? Hmmm

I'll be watching more Dogs games next year and death riding them all the way. I so want to see him fail ...... again!
Twice now he has had players bought from everywhere to help him win... if he fails this time surely thats all she wrote. I think he will do well considering the dogs came last. I think in his 1st year he will get about 12th or 11th.

They now have Ado-Carr for 2022. Talk about discovering a money tree in the backyard of Canterbury Leagues Club.
Another thing intrigues me about the deal: The Storm is said to be releasing him in 2022 one year early "on compassionate grounds...."
Does this mean that currently Ado-Carr doesn't have any reason to leave Melbourne but in one year's time he'll know he needs to be back in Sydney or else he'll cry?

They now have Ado-Carr for 2022. Talk about discovering a money tree in the backyard of Canterbury Leagues Club.
Another thing intrigues me about the deal: The Storm is said to be releasing him in 2022 one year early "on compassionate grounds...."
Does this mean that currently Ado-Carr doesn't have any reason to leave Melbourne but in one year's time he'll know he needs to be back in Sydney or else he'll cry?

I thought his contract at Melbourne was up at the end of 2021 & he wanted to leave this year but they wouldn't let him go unless a suitable replacement was swapped for him (& no doubt some financial payment on top)?

2021 is JAC's last season as I understand. He was a free agent for 2022........

I think Barrett may surprise in ‘21. But I am on my 5th Wild Turkey, so take it with a grain of salt.
Bulldogs top 8 at four dollars
manly at 1.75
I have them both with Brisbane 3.50

now just have to work out three sides from last years 8 not to make it

Bulldogs top 8 at four dollars
manly at 1.75
I have them both with Brisbane 3.50

now just have to work out three sides from last years 8 not to make it

Don't go off early ... both Ado Carr and Burnet or whatever his name is, the half from Penrith are not there next year ...

Just read that crotric is on 600k per season. Wow. You would have to believe the comps best wingman in JAC wouldn't take less than a rookie player yet to play rep footy.
If that is the case 1.2 million on your starting wingers is crazy. Crazy I say.....

I think the Dogs will improve heaps under Barrett, he is good at getting the players on side. That strength is also his greatest weakness though, if he hasn't learned from his time with us they'll start going soft after the honeymoon period.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6