Is Ballin the man?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matt would be an incredible addition to the staff, and he and his wife love the beaches BUT I thought they'd made the big move back to Brisbane for her business so I'm just a little doubtful on the validity of this, but boy it would be a great start.

Brent Kite in there somewhere and you have the two most fan orientated players of the last 15 years there.

Toovey / Ha$ler whilst ever the Penn's are owners is a bridge too far , best you can hope for I feel is,

Head Coach ??????
Assistant Cartwrong
Assistant Chad
Fitness Ballin

If we cant change the playing roster too much (and I doubt we can) then the next best thing is to promote some juniors and fix the coaching.

Matt would be an incredible addition to the staff, and he and his wife love the beaches BUT I thought they'd made the big move back to Brisbane for her business so I'm just a little doubtful on the validity of this, but boy it would be a great start.

Brent Kite in there somewhere and you have the two most fan orientated players of the last 15 years there.

Toovey / Ha$ler whilst ever the Penn's are owners is a bridge too far , best you can hope for I feel is,

Head Coach ??????
Assistant Cartwrong
Assistant Chad
Fitness Ballin

If we cant change the playing roster too much (and I doubt we can) then the next best thing is to promote some juniors and fix the coaching.
The right coach is huge. But if Penns clever and I do question that at times, blokes like Ballin and Kite at the club would really improve the team culture.

Time for fans off the field. But those two know a thing or two about turning up for game day.

Who knows. #nextweek

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6