Is anyone Tipping Manly this weekend?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is there anyone out there that is actually tipping Manly this weekend? Has anyone invested anything on a Sea Eagle win.

I don't know what the points start is but with the Fortress myth exploded and shattered we are going to need plenty!!!!

(I need an emoticon with hands over the eyes????)

Not this black duck...I stopped tipping with my heart back in the Northern Eagles days.

I am not tipping them but for some reason I think this is our best chance for a victory again this season. I know :doh:

No. i have tipped the Knights for some reason but cant find it within myself to tip the Eagles this week. But will stll go to the game for the usualy torture

When I bother to go into tiipping comps, I always tip Manly. It has to be that way because I am a true supporter - though that is probably ruined by posting on this site (and agreeing with a lot of the opinions here!)

I wont be rushing out to the TAB............unless the Broncs are paying at least $1.80 :)

I'm tipping them. I'm that far behind on my footytips i need all the upsets I can get.

SportsTab have
Broncos $1.40 Manly $2.75
Manly + 7.5 pts @ $1.85

I was much more impressed with the display on Sunday and could almost be tempted to make a donation to the bookies retirement funds. However I need Clontaago or someone in the know to tell me the side Des is really going to put on the park.

im tipping the eagles for sure must win game, crowd behind them and broncos suck at brookie manly always seem to step up at brooky wen playing the broncos and then i look at sam harris being 5/8th my money jumps back into wallet

I know it may sound like im talking from my heart, but i am certain we are gonna beat them. They need more upport then wat you guys are giving them, get out there and support them

Just quietly I have many memories of the Broncos hatred for Brookvale.

So I'll go for Manly in a very tight one.

(I'd be more confident if we weren't giving away a three try strat by starting with princess).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4