Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is anyone Tipping Manly this weekend?

Canteen Worker

Is there anyone out there that is actually tipping Manly this weekend? Has anyone invested anything on a Sea Eagle win.

I don't know what the points start is but with the Fortress myth exploded and shattered we are going to need plenty!!!!

(I need an emoticon with hands over the eyes????)

PJ

Not this black duck...I stopped tipping with my heart back in the Northern Eagles days.

Garts

I am not tipping them but for some reason I think this is our best chance for a victory again this season. I know :doh:

Corso_Pete

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
not even with Monopoly money that was given to me

Canteen Worker

Pete, Park Lane is certainly looking better than Euston Rd or Pentonville St!!!! :lol:

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
No. i have tipped the Knights for some reason but cant find it within myself to tip the Eagles this week. But will stll go to the game for the usualy torture

ads

When I bother to go into tiipping comps, I always tip Manly. It has to be that way because I am a true supporter - though that is probably ruined by posting on this site (and agreeing with a lot of the opinions here!)

byso

I wont be rushing out to the TAB............unless the Broncs are paying at least $1.80 :)

PEPSI

my money if anyware will be on the broncos, just as it was with the cowboys!

nodd

I'm tipping them. I'm that far behind on my footytips i need all the upsets I can get.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
SportsTab have
Broncos $1.40 Manly $2.75
Manly + 7.5 pts @ $1.85

I was much more impressed with the display on Sunday and could almost be tempted to make a donation to the bookies retirement funds. However I need Clontaago or someone in the know to tell me the side Des is really going to put on the park.

eagle4life

im tipping the eagles for sure must win game, crowd behind them and broncos suck at brookie manly always seem to step up at brooky wen playing the broncos and then i look at sam harris being 5/8th my money jumps back into wallet

SilentBob

Absolutely not, Centrebet have Brisbane -9.5 start @ $2.10, I'll be taking that on.

JohnB_32

I know it may sound like im talking from my heart, but i am certain we are gonna beat them. They need more upport then wat you guys are giving them, get out there and support them

sue ridgepipe

love your confidence mate.the 7 years of wilderness has that effect after a while on some of us old stagers.

Matabele

Just quietly I have many memories of the Broncos hatred for Brookvale.

So I'll go for Manly in a very tight one.

(I'd be more confident if we weren't giving away a three try strat by starting with princess).

Ryan

Courage of conviction Mata? Gonna place a monetary bet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom