Is 5 from 7 achievable?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Injuries ( AGAIN..... will we ever get a year where this doesn’t end our season ) have killed our hopes.

Are we still blaming Dan Bloody Ferris !!!

1596942334047.png

Who was it that said he has a head like a homeless woman's crutch .... can't get that out of my mind ...

Unfortunately ,we will be lucky to get 4 at the very tops.And that is being optimistic.

We CAN make the 8 providing

1) a massive earth quake in Parramatta brings down BankWest stadium burying the entire Eels team under a thousand tonnes of rubble
2) 50 bolts of lightning bolts strike the Gold Coast simultaneously frying every one of the Storm’s starting 17
3) Newcastle is locked down after the whole team get Small Pox
4) A tidal wave takes out Bondi and all 30 of the Rooster’s internationals
5) the bunnies get myxomatosis
6) the Blue Mountains panther gets into the dressing sheds and savages Nathan Cleary

And

7) Turbo comes back next week and gets through the rest of the season uninjured.
Even then we'd still struggle ..

Well the Gummies, Vermin and Tigpies have very tough draws. 5 from 7 and couple of big wins would possibly get us there but it all hinges on us actually being able to defend for starters. Then we have to be able to score points, another impossibility at the moment. Then beating the vermin in 2 weeks is a must.

I reckon 5 of the last 7 will get us in the semis. We have a relatively easy finish in our last 3 games but the season could be well and truly over by then. We play, Knight, Rabbits and Tigers in the next month, we are fighting for 7th to 10th with these teams. These games are effectively 4 point games so the season really hinges on the next 4 weeks. We can only afford to lose 2 more games all year. It's time for Des to bite the bullet cos another loss next week is season over. He has stuck solid and it has been a clear failure!

It's definitely possible. But like others are saying, Tommy T will be a huge factor. Doing the ladder predictor we could win 4/7 and still make it, depending on other games of course. It is super important to try and win at least one out of Knights or Souths - because both of these teams are sitting bottom of the top 8 and if they started to lose, we can take their spot. If we won both games it'll set us up very well. I guess we shall wait and see!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6