Is 5 from 7 achievable?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon 5 of the last 7 will get us in the semis. We have a relatively easy finish in our last 3 games but the season could be well and truly over by then. We play, Knight, Rabbits and Tigers in the next month, we are fighting for 7th to 10th with these teams. These games are effectively 4 point games so the season really hinges on the next 4 weeks. We can only afford to lose 2 more games all year. It's time for Des to bite the bullet cos another loss next week is season over. He has stuck solid and it has been a clear failure!

With the right attitude and application we can beat a number of the teams we have left. Problem is our f/a is shot so we need an extra win v teams like Souths and Cronulla. We are also way to inconsistent. We are as much chance of beating a more fancied side than we are of losing to the warriors. I felt Friday nights game was our season. A win then we r a semischance, a loss and it might be too tough. Even if Tom comes back he’ll be very underdone. Who won’t rescue this season

Forget season 2020*

Give young blokes ago and see how they go, maybe some will step up and become regulars in first grade or at least see if they should be signed on again as decent back up players.

I don't know why we are having such a bad run with injuries, is it just bad luck or does something need changing to help reduce these injuries.

Let's have a look.

Rd 14 v Knights (away)....I doubt we start favourites. They just put 40 on Wests. Loss.
Rd 15 v Bunnies (away)...Again. We wouldn't be favoured. Impartial judges would say Loss.
Rd 16 v Storm (away)....:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Yeah right. Loss.
Rd 17 v Tigers (home)...Might have Tom back. Win.
Rd 18 v Bulldogs (away)...I'm gonna say Win.
Rd 19 v Titans (home)...I think we can scrape home. Win.
Rd 20 v Warriors (away)...depends on the weather. Could be pissing down. Let's say Win.

Given our for and against, I'm going to say 9th. Close but ultimately, our poor performances of late will bite us on the anus.

Last edited:
If we play anything like we did against Warriors we’ll be lucky to win 2 games..

To be honest I’ll just be happy if we blood a few more youngsters and give them some experience. This years gone..
Yep agree. I could handle a loss if it meant giving some exciting youngsters a go.

I find watching Elliot, Jorge, Crocker just painful and boring. I'm just sick of watching these Muppets. Watching Quac was one of the better highlights from the past 6 weeks of footy

Let's have a look.

Rd 14 v Knights (away)....I doubt we start favourites. They just put 40 on Wests. Loss.
Rd 15 v Bunnies (away)...Again. We wouldn't be favoured. Impartial judges would say Loss.
Rd 16 v Storm (away)....:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Yeah right. Loss.
Rd 17 v Tigers (home)...Might have Tom back. Win.
Rd 18 v Bulldogs (away)...I'm gonna say Win.
Rd 19 v Titans (home)...I think we can scrape home. Win.
Rd 20 v Warriors (away)...depends on the weather. Could be pissing down. Let's say Win.

Given our for and against, I'm going to say 9th. Close but ultimately, our poor performances of late will bite us in the anus.
Yep, if we had of won against Warriors ad Newcastle - very winnable games plus the Parra game we would of been safe

It all depends which round Tom comes back. I do get the horrible feeling that our for and against is going to come back to bite us.

Looking at the runs of the teams we’re competing with for that last spot or two, the Rabbits certainly have the toughest run with Manly, Parra, Storm and Roosters.

No, something going on with the team spirit.

The senior players have been disappointing this season since Turbo went down, some have gave it a shot but it lacks consistency and they are not living up to their salaries.

If the innuendo with Des bringing Foran back to the club is correct and a senior player being tapped on the shoulder to facilitate the deal, this could be the issue effecting the senior playing group.

Anything is possible . We should start again and just focus on one game at a time
On from one would say no chance but form swings with our side is like a woman with menopause
I believe we could just sneak in

with the new rules, the game is much faster. Manly need to be smart by employing young players like schuster, hoppa, guacomole. Look at penrith kids like staines and crichton. Thats the model Manly must adopt, or perish.We need a blend of older experienced players mix with the exciting energy and speed of youth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6