Is 5 from 7 achievable?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran plays even less than Walker despite Dylans run this year. I would rather persist with Cust for a couple years and save the coin plus.

Dylan in Centres, Cust at 6 is better than Foran at 6, Cust in Reserves and no one of note pairing in the centres with Suli.
Yeah ,I would prefer Cust too .Just saying I would rather see Foran running around in 6 more than Walker.

@The better Robbo .... our chances of making the 8 are fairly simple to workout ... we need to overtake at least one of the teams currently in the 8 .... and it starts with today's game with Cronulla and Parra ... for once in my life I am hoping for a Parra win ...

But the simple maths is .... we need to win 2 games more than either the Sharkies, Knights or Souff's .... and we need to win the same number of games as the Tigers ...

If the sharkies win today they will move to far ahead I fear ... and it will get back to either Knights or Souff's to beat .... with Tigers sniffing our butts ....

We are looking dodgy ... but it is ours to take ...

@The better Robbo .... our chances of making the 8 are fairly simple to workout ... we need to overtake at least one of the teams currently in the 8 .... and it starts with today's game with Cronulla and Parra ... for once in my life I am hoping for a Parra win ...

But the simple maths is .... we need to win 2 games more than either the Sharkies, Knights or Souff's .... and we need to win the same number of games as the Tigers ...

If the sharkies win today they will move to far ahead I fear ... and it will get back to either Knights or Souff's to beat .... with Tigers sniffing our butts ....

We are looking dodgy ... but it is ours to take ...
I guess when there is 7 rounds to go and we are already needing results to go our way, that says it all really. Our season is as good as dead. May as well blood some players and hopefully sneak into the 8 and get these young guys some big games experience.

Just can not see it happening with Foran , just have recently re signed Cust , certainly will not be of loading Walker and must be some type of serious endeavor right now to retain young Hoppa. Des would not have the ultimate say in recruiting in any case even if the Foz was one of his previous favorites . Haven "t really detected any indication of player disharmony , A B F played strongly in his comeback game against the Cowboys , came of very early last start and some very indifferent form by the side in the last two outings but would directly attribute that mainly to on field attitude and approach then any player discord . It was always going to be the case of Manly getting or expecting to get good results this season based on a good run with injuries , that clearly has not eventuated and their negative style of play and sometimes poor ball security has been a downer as well in the past few weeks in particular [ with the recent Eels game the exception ] . Just again need a better run on the injury front . bring up all of our very capable juniors in the main squad and get back to playing some more open and brighter footy [ and hopefully their defensive resolve will make a welcome return A S A P as well

I hope your belief is correct Scorpio.

I got it from a business partner who is close to one of our sponsors, nothing in writing.

Definitely a shame on the mindset of senior staff if it’s true despite the class of Foran.

Even if they announced it I wouldn't believe it. Makes no sense to me.

I agree that we have not looked like a cohesive team for most of this season which is pretty concerning.

Foran done imo, I just can't understand Des these days here a bloke who bloodied Matai, snake, Dce, Choc, kingy all very early on and yes he was held back for a bit but Gifty also there a real lack of investment in bringing kids through.

We CAN make the 8 providing

1) a massive earth quake in Parramatta brings down BankWest stadium burying the entire Eels team under a thousand tonnes of rubble
2) 50 bolts of lightning bolts strike the Gold Coast simultaneously frying every one of the Storm’s starting 17
3) Newcastle is locked down after the whole team get Small Pox
4) A tidal wave takes out Bondi and all 30 of the Rooster’s internationals
5) the bunnies get myxomatosis
6) the Blue Mountains panther gets into the dressing sheds and savages Nathan Cleary

And

7) Turbo comes back next week and gets through the rest of the season uninjured.

We had to beat the Warriors to stay in touch and we didn’t PLUS lost a few more whilst getting beaten.

We’ll finish somewhere between 9-12 as even with a non match fit Turbo coming back in it won’t be enough.

The games v the Sharks / Dragons & Warriors had to be won AND were lost.

Best thing that could happen is the young fella’s all get chucked into the mix to see what they have for potentially 2021.

The sooner we all realise finals 2020 is just grasping at straws the better.

Injuries ( AGAIN..... will we ever get a year where this doesn’t end our season ) have killed our hopes.

We had to beat the Warriors to stay in touch and we didn’t PLUS lost a few more whilst getting beaten.

We’ll finish somewhere between 9-12 as even with a non match fit Turbo coming back in it won’t be enough.

The games v the Sharks / Dragons & Warriors had to be won AND were lost.

Best thing that could happen is the young fella’s all get chucked into the mix to see what they have for potentially 2021.

The sooner we all realise finals 2020 is just grasping at straws the better.

Injuries ( AGAIN..... will we ever get a year where this doesn’t end our season ) have killed our hopes.
2021 minimum top 5 finish is what we should be aiming for at least.

i agree anyone who thinks we are a chance for finals this year really needs re consider it.

at best 9th probably finish 12th.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6