Is 5 from 7 achievable?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's have a look.

Rd 14 v Knights (away)....I doubt we start favourites. They just put 40 on Wests. Loss.
Rd 15 v Bunnies (away)...Again. We wouldn't be favoured. Impartial judges would say Loss.
Rd 16 v Storm (away)....:rofl::rofl::rofl:....Yeah right. Loss.
Rd 17 v Tigers (home)...Might have Tom back. Win.
Rd 18 v Bulldogs (away)...I'm gonna say Win.
Rd 19 v Titans (home)...I think we can scrape home. Win.
Rd 20 v Warriors (away)...depends on the weather. Could be pissing down. Let's say Win.

Given our for and against, I'm going to say 9th. Close but ultimately, our poor performances of late will bite us on the anus.
If there is any game to not write us off it's the Storm game. Manly vs Storm can always go either way. I'm more worried about Tigers/Tits/Warriors

No, something going on with the team spirit.

The senior players have been disappointing this season since Turbo went down, some have gave it a shot but it lacks consistency and they are not living up to their salaries.

If the innuendo with Des bringing Foran back to the club is correct and a senior player being tapped on the shoulder to facilitate the deal, this could be the issue effecting the senior playing group.

if we do that, bring foran back we as as club have officially lost it. i liked foran as a player but he is not what we need.

Must admit that when I first read the thread title, I thought of Anthony Seibold and the Broncos instead of us lol

If the innuendo with Des bringing Foran back to the club is correct and a senior player being tapped on the shoulder to facilitate the deal, this could be the issue effecting the senior playing group.

Do you have a source for that?

I refuse to believe the club is willing to pay big money for even more players whose replacements will spend more time on the field than they will.

Do you have a source for that?

I refuse to believe the club is willing to pay big money for even more players whose replacements will spend more time on the field than they will.
I hope your belief is correct Scorpio.

I got it from a business partner who is close to one of our sponsors, nothing in writing.

Definitely a shame on the mindset of senior staff if it’s true despite the class of Foran.

We need to get a result in one of the next 2 games to have a chance. We will be underdogs for our next 3 games so nothing to lose. Ambush opportunity and by heck we owe the Knights and Vermin!!
I’d go so far as saying we must win both those games. We also need Parra to win today as the sharks have the titans at home next week

It will have to be 5 from 6. This team is getting lapped by Newcastle next weekend.

just can’t see us being able to compete.

NYEagle
Knights have also been inconsistent. I also think the team we field on Sunday will look similar to tge one we had when we last played them. Hopefully young Hoppa gets tge nod

Haha seriously. Every team that plays us now comes in confidant they'll score at least 5 tries simply by passing it wide. Our sh*T defense (I refrain from calling it structure because there is none) is easy pickings. Even the Dogs will put 26 on us. Bottom 4 where we belong.

No, something going on with the team spirit.

The senior players have been disappointing this season since Turbo went down, some have gave it a shot but it lacks consistency and they are not living up to their salaries.

Any idea which senior player?
Hope its not one of: Tom, DCE, AFB, Jake or Marty. Other than that wouldnt say theres too many other players I’d be upset about over leaving to clear cap space.

Would take Foran for Walker in an absolute heartbeat.
Foran plays even less than Walker despite Dylans run this year. I would rather persist with Cust for a couple years and save the coin plus.

Dylan in Centres, Cust at 6 is better than Foran at 6, Cust in Reserves and no one of note pairing in the centres with Suli.

Haha seriously. Every team that plays us now comes in confidant they'll score at least 5 tries simply by passing it wide. Our sh*T defense (I refrain from calling it structure because there is none) is easy pickings. Even the Dogs will put 26 on us. Bottom 4 where we belong.
And sometimes it is even more then a one man overlap and for quite some time now . Maybe there has been some sort of attempt to fix the problem but irrespective , continues to cruel the side "s winning prospects . Sure that i can recall in Des "s previous tenure at Manly where there used to be bit of sliding defence [ or quick adjustment ] combined with his traditional up and in preference defence . Probably an experience factor as well, and young Hoppa looks very sharp but would not expect him to be starting in the centres just yet. Suli , Funa or Parker combined with the edge backrowers and wingers for Manly surely can do better marking up out wider then the last few games .

Is 3 from 4 members of 'the spine' playing more than half the games in a season achievable?

#overtheinjuries

Is 3 from 4 members of 'the spine' playing more than half the games in a season achievable?

#overtheinjuries

Not when your fullback has hamstrings made from spaghetti, your 5/8 has ankles made from Styrofoam and your hooker masquerades as a butcher in his free time ( alledgedly).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4