Irate Brown warns of NRL 'bloodbath'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't remember that Dan but it may well have been, Can't remember if Cross was sent or not

Terry was tackled on the ground, Cross came in and dropped the kness, and Matai flogged him, so every chance you may be right, Terry would have loved giving it to him

I am pretty sure it was a raiders game, if not Panthers. But pretty sure it was Raiders down at brookie. The one where their mongrel hooker stuck his finger up at a kid who would have been less than 10 years old when he was walking out of the tunnel (wolford was it)

Woolford got sent in i think 2003 or 2004 at Brookie after high shot on Williamson. Tez wasn't playing with us at the time. We lost that match 52-18 or something.

I wasnt saying Wolford was sent in that game, it was jsut the same game that he was a complete grub

I'm not a fan of the Dragons but good on brown for showing guts by standing up and speaking his mind. The Storm are bunch of ****s and will win a game at all costs pretty much as most teams do.

But it's the way they do it with their dirty tactics i say to all teams that have a big forward pack just go out and smash em. I tipped the Warriors this week and i hope they beat em if they can't then bash the pricks.

Apparently the Storm are seeking legal action against him for defaming their club. Pfft!!! What a joke !!! He only speaks the truth.

from what jeffro said

Storm consider legal action over Brown attack
Jane Aubrey
13:00 AEST Fri Jul 25 2008

Nathan Brown's scathing attack on the defensive tactics being used by Melbourne have earned a heated response from Storm boss Brian Waldron with the reigning Premiers considering taking legal action.

Brown suggested during a bizarre outburst at training yesterday that the NRL was letting the 2007 Premiers get away with controversial spoiling methods in the rucks, while other teams were being unfairly penalised.

The comments followed on from Storm fullback Billy Slater's successful challenge on a two-week suspension at the judiciary on Tuesday night, which was reduced to just one match for contrary conduct.

"I'll act accordingly," Waldron said.

"We'll be strong on this and as a board and as an administration we've had our image damaged and the people of Melbourne expect us to stand up and support the team… we're not going to have some bloke just decide to throw some off the cuff comments again and sully our reputation – we'll defend that to the hilt."

Brown said that Dragons winger Jason Nightingale had done nothing wrong in headbutting Slater which resulted in an all-in brawl.

"As far as I'm concerned the only thing Jason did wrong is he didn't headbutt him hard enough."

Waldron went as far as suggesting that Browns was two-faced and that his comments were nothing more than sour grapes following the Dragons 26-nil loss on Monday night.

"I think debate's good in the game and we think debate's fair but this isn't an issue of debate – this is ridiculous.

"We're not going to let Nathan Brown on the back of a loss, stand in our change rooms post game and enjoy a beer with our coach and then turn around and make such damning accusations about our training techniques and about how we go about what we do."

Waldron also warned that there could be dire consequences for the Dragons the next time the two clubs meet.

"We're not going to stand back and let him basically insight a riot for the next time we play them. I think that's incredibly irresponsible and probably something that's very easy for him to do seeing he's not going to be here potentially when we play next – he's going to be over at Huddersfield. So if we do meet in the finals it's going to me a bit of fun," he said.

Waldron told reporters he had spoken to NRL Chief Executive David Gallop but the football boss had deemed Brown's comments to be nothing more than "silly."

The Storm boss said that Gallop's dismissal was damning to the refereeing standards the games was attempting to implement.

"If it was my game, Nathan Brown would be getting a hefty fine… In relation to the governing body and the way the game's adjudicated I think they'd want some defence. As far as I'm concerned, he's brought the game into disrepute," said Waldron.

lolz

Zep link said:
from what jeffro said

Storm consider legal action over Brown attack
Jane Aubrey
13:00 AEST Fri Jul 25 2008

Nathan Brown's scathing attack on the defensive tactics being used by Melbourne have earned a heated response from Storm boss Brian Waldron with the reigning Premiers considering taking legal action.

Brown suggested during a bizarre outburst at training yesterday that the NRL was letting the 2007 Premiers get away with controversial spoiling methods in the rucks, while other teams were being unfairly penalised.

The comments followed on from Storm fullback Billy Slater's successful challenge on a two-week suspension at the judiciary on Tuesday night, which was reduced to just one match for contrary conduct.

\"I'll act accordingly,\" Waldron said.

\"We'll be strong on this and as a board and as an administration we've had our image damaged and the people of Melbourne expect us to stand up and support the team… we're not going to have some bloke just decide to throw some off the cuff comments again and sully our reputation – we'll defend that to the hilt.\"

Brown said that Dragons winger Jason Nightingale had done nothing wrong in headbutting Slater which resulted in an all-in brawl.

\"As far as I'm concerned the only thing Jason did wrong is he didn't headbutt him hard enough.\"

Waldron went as far as suggesting that Browns was two-faced and that his comments were nothing more than sour grapes following the Dragons 26-nil loss on Monday night.

\"I think debate's good in the game and we think debate's fair but this isn't an issue of debate – this is ridiculous.

\"We're not going to let Nathan Brown on the back of a loss, stand in our change rooms post game and enjoy a beer with our coach and then turn around and make such damning accusations about our training techniques and about how we go about what we do.\"

Waldron also warned that there could be dire consequences for the Dragons the next time the two clubs meet.

\"We're not going to stand back and let him basically insight a riot for the next time we play them. I think that's incredibly irresponsible and probably something that's very easy for him to do seeing he's not going to be here potentially when we play next – he's going to be over at Huddersfield. So if we do meet in the finals it's going to me a bit of fun,\" he said.

Waldron told reporters he had spoken to NRL Chief Executive David Gallop but the football boss had deemed Brown's comments to be nothing more than \"silly.\"

The Storm boss said that Gallop's dismissal was damning to the refereeing standards the games was attempting to implement.

\"If it was my game, Nathan Brown would be getting a hefty fine… In relation to the governing body and the way the game's adjudicated I think they'd want some defence. As far as I'm concerned, he's brought the game into disrepute,\" said Waldron.

lolz

If anyone or anything has brought the game into disrepute it is the Melbourne Storm with the way that they play the game.

Oh yeah Zep, the name is Jethro & not Jeffro. I lost access over at MSE a couple of years ago because this guy told SGT that he was me & had my password changed.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/video_popup_windows_skin/1944046#

LOL at Bellamy and his side kick in this interview on NZTV

I hope and pray they take this to court

The video evidence is as plain as day, and also all the comments regarding Nightingale headbutting Slater repeatedly, which the footage shows is a straight lie, could backfire on them as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6