Intro from Mals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi Guys

I am a Manly supporter since birth, over 36 years and counting. Born & spent my early years at Forestville before moving out to the North West of Sydney. Having attended a handful of games each year I finally pulled my finger out and became a member in 2010 and have loved getting back to Brookie on a more regular basis since then.

Having shed many tears watching at the SCG in 1982 when Parra beat us in the Grand Final I was stoked to finally attend another this year when we beat the Warriors at ANZ!!! I have 2 kids & it's great to see their love of our great football club growing as they get older. Kids are the future of the club & it's terrific to see the club recognise this with the Next Generation memberships.

Great to join a forum of like minded Manly fans!

Cheers
Mals

Thanks Bob.

Question for you and/or the wider audience - what is/and how do you get Manly football club membership?? I have been told that this is different from being a Sea Eagles ticketed member & different from being a member of the Manly rugby leagues club. Is that right? :s

Jatz Crackers said:
Welcome aboard the good ship Silvertails.

Cheers Jatz, looking forward to spending many productive hours here! hehe

Mals,

We have an info page @ http://silvertails.net/supporters/48-mw-football-club/5371-membership-information I am pretty sure it is still up to date.

If you are becoming a ticketed member (for Brookie games) then it is a $10 add on if done at that time. If you have already done that then send an email to Vidmar (a regular on here) @ [email protected] and he will steer you in the right direction.

And welcome aboard.

ManlyBacker said:
Mals,

We have an info page @ http://silvertails.net/supporters/48-mw-football-club/5371-membership-information I am pretty sure it is still up to date.

If you are becoming a ticketed member (for Brookie games) then it is a $10 add on if done at that time. If you have already done that then send an email to Vidmar (a regular on here) @ [email protected] and he will steer you in the right direction.

And welcome aboard.

Cheers ManlyBacker, really appreciate the info & welcome! :D

Welcome Mals, also suggest you join my MWTS (Manly Warringah Travelling Supportahs) group...my e-mail is below....you can also find us on Facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/mwts40nil

Mark from Brisbane said:
Welcome Mals, also suggest you join my MWTS (Manly Warringah Travelling Supportahs) group...my e-mail is below....you can also find us on Facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/mwts40nil

Cheers Mark, I would really like to get to an interstate NRL game. I've never been to Suncorp Stadium before so taking in a Broncos v Manly game hopefully might be on the cards in 2012 :D

Happy Birthday @Mals ... !!!!!

Unless the birthday in your profile is random and it is not really your birthday.

But, you have a birthday sometime, so Happy Birthday! :)

PS: I joined one month before you did and have 17,000 more posts! What a month that was (lol).

aveagreatday!

Happy Birthday @Mals ... !!!!!

Unless the birthday in your profile is random and it is not really your birthday.

But, you have a birthday sometime, so Happy Birthday! :)

PS: I joined one month before you did and have 17,000 more posts! What a month that was (lol).

aveagreatday!
Thanks GE!! Yep it’s my birthday today, haven’t had much time to be on the board these days but do read & post sporadically when able!

Cheers Mals @:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6