Into the 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It gets worse. That clueless twit (Faecalmatta supporter) that fronts Seven’s nightly sports coverage claimed that despite the loss, SGI were still in the top 8 and Manly
were ninth.

Meanwhile if you looked closely, Nine’s live ladder during the broadcast showed Manly with a ‘-2’ differential.

New (H), Stg (A), Syd (H), Par (H), Gol (A), Cro (H), Cnb (A), Can (A)

I think they are all winnable games, especially if we eliminate our late game lapse that has crept in over the last month.
If we drop 3 out of those 8, that will give us 13 wins for the year and hopefully enough to make the 8.
The 2 games we let slip vs Parra and Cows may come back to haunt us.

I got confused this morning, went to the table and found we weren't in the top 8, until I realised I was used to turning upside down. Feels different

New (H), Stg (A), Syd (H), Par (H), Gol (A), Cro (H), Cnb (A), Can (A)

I think they are all winnable games, especially if we eliminate our late game lapse that has crept in over the last month.
If we drop 3 out of those 8, that will give us 13 wins for the year and hopefully enough to make the 8.
The 2 games we let slip vs Parra and Cows may come back to haunt us.
We didn't let the Parra game slip from us. Cummins stole it from us, the Smeagol bastard 😠

New (H),
Stg (A),
Syd (H),
Par + Ref (H),
Gol (A),
Cro (H),
Cnb (A),
Can (A)

All very winnable. We will need to turn up of course and I can see a couple of danger games, but please, please make the 8 (or 6?(or maybe 4???)).

When was the last time we played saints at Brookie? I remember a finals match against them many many years ago, but cannot recall a game since. I remember plenty of miserable games down in the Gong against them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4