Into the 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We play the 3 teams who could displace us from the top 8.
Must win games.

We play the 3 teams who could displace us from the top 8.
Must win games.
Yeah 100% they are almost 4 point games. St. George, Roosters, Canberra, Newcastle all directly below us. Titans and Bulldogs at the lower end of the table. Not saying any of them will be certain wins but if we continue to get better each week I think we are a realistic chance every game.

Missing the 8 with our run home would be a huge failure. It's not crazy to think we could finish 5th/6th and earn a home final with the toughest games against Roosters, Parra & Sharks all being at Brookie, and the rest being against teams we should comfortably beat. Of course our late game fades and the referees might get in the way but there's no reason we shouldn't win 6/8 at a minimum.

Its time for the team to start playing smart football. They have enough talent and strike if they keep the errors to a minimum and defend. If they don't we wont make the 8.

Missing the 8 with our run home would be a huge failure. It's not crazy to think we could finish 5th/6th and earn a home final with the toughest games against Roosters, Parra & Sharks all being at Brookie, and the rest being against teams we should comfortably beat. Of course our late game fades and the referees might get in the way but there's no reason we shouldn't win 6/8 at a minimum.
Agree with this.

The teams that I see clearly better than Manly are Panthers (by a lot - obviously), Melbourne and Cowboys. And even then we shouldn't be scared of the Storm or Cowboys based on the recent games. Souths are the wildcard, and with the return of Latrell they may be on the list as well

Broncos and Sharks both deserve their spot in front of us in the 8 as it stands. They have been consistent and better than us so far. But Manly should feel like they have a really good chance of beating these teams if they bring their A game.

The Eels are an enigma but again we should feel like we can beat these guys.

The most likely outcome is we probably sneak into the 8 and get beaten the first week. But if things click we may still make some noise past the first week of the finals.

Well.... the nrl site is still maintaining the rage (like others) that we aren't in the top 8...even though their ladder says so.

The Sea Eagles return to 4 Pines Park for a third consecutive match on Saturday night looking to get back into the top eight when they host arch-rivals Newcastle.

I think we'll make the 8 but I can't see us going very deep into the finals. The only way we beat a team like Penrith or Cronulla is if every single player in gives their absolute best. Anything less than perfect and we won't be good enough.

We are hanging in the eight by the thread of our short and curlies

We need to start erecting our selves up to the top 4 !!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7