Internet Explorer 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
Has any one had any problems with the new internet explorer version 7 on this website not refreshing the pages to update most recent posts i have never had any trouble before at times i need to refresh manually others i dont.

Just out of curiosity has no one posted in the footy forum section since last night or is it this new browser not updating pages

IE is crap and I use Firefox. Due to my firewall at work there have been times when refreshing has been a problem. Tiime of posts also gets messed up but it is system problem with work rather than with ST or the browser.

Not an issue at the moment and you are right - at the time of writing noone has posted anything new in the footy forum

Thanks guys it is hard to tell in the middle of the off season whether things were just that quiet or not.

I have used firefox but it doesn't like St georges internet banking site. other than issues here version 7 has been pretty good most of the changes are mainly cosmetic though

you can download the needed gear gor the st geoerge banking site - i had the same problem but works fine now.

I think from memeory you need to relax security to medium whilst you download, then you can return it to high.

Download is from sun microsystems im pretty sure

St george banking works fine once you download the compnoents it asks you to download

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4