Interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Was speaking to a board member at the Rosters today and he mentioned that the incumbent NRL Commissioner has requested a business plan from all high level management personnel at the NRL HQ. The documents are to articulate existing model, existing practices within each job description, what are the plans moving forward, and more importantly; how will it improve the game, profitability to stakeholders and how it will bring fans back to the game, and not necessarily TV fans.

How novel is that! Bring back fans to the game - WOW!

I'm opening a bottle of something good!

Was speaking to a board member at the Rosters today and he mentioned that the incumbent NRL Commissioner has requested a business plan from all high level management personnel at the NRL HQ. The documents are to articulate existing model, existing practices within each job description, what are the plans moving forward, and more importantly; how will it improve the game, profitability to stakeholders and how it will bring fans back to the game, and not necessarily TV fans.

How about reducing the staff at the NRL, you have to wonder WTF 130 odd staff do there, and a draw where we don't have to put up with Brisbane at 8pm every Friday would help

I was speaking to a club boss from a Sydney team years ago and he asked what do you think may help with attracting fans to games.
I said my kids are young still and it cost me a fortune to take the family to the game. Why not have a family ticket for $50 which includes a sausage sandwich and a can of coke for each person, also have a few kids rides behind the grandstand as there is plenty of room.

He said that's a stupid idea, food is reasonably priced and they don't come for kiddy rides.

I just said how would you know as you have never brought food here as it's all served up in the corporate box free.

I was speaking to a club boss from a Sydney team years ago and he asked what do you think may help with attracting fans to games.
I said my kids are young still and it cost me a fortune to take the family to the game. Why not have a family ticket for $50 which includes a sausage sandwich and a can of coke for each person, also have a few kids rides behind the grandstand as there is plenty of room.

He said that's a stupid idea, food is reasonably priced and they don't come for kiddy rides.

I just said how would you know as you have never brought food here as it's all served up in the corporate box free.

Most executives really have no idea of the real world for families.

My solution
1.expunge the bowels of the organisation i.e get rid Greenburg ! he has a been constipatory influence on the NRL's processes for far too long clogging up the system with his special brand of incompetence and hemorrhoidal dumb arse .
2.rebuild suburban stadiums
3.stop favoring 4 or 5 teams (see point 1)
4.special family packages as per a great previous post
5.one referee, ESL is so much more enjoyable and less frustrating to watch ,not like the WWF we have to endure now.
6.get rid of the bunker ,the finals series is the logical and closing argument to dismantle that joke
7.stop currying favor with elite players and spend a decent amount on the grass roots .AFL is IMO an inferior game ,but by targeting grass roots they are killing it .Look at the Scum they have been flogging that dead old horse for 20 years and they may get 12k to a game and no media coverage down there ,GWS been going barely 10 years and is killing it(another massive fail for the turd purloining the CEO's pay every month)
8.Re do the Cap and the TPA system.People are not stupid if it looks like a turd ,smells like a turd , chances are its a turd.Fans can see its not a fair and real competition and they will not cop it ,hence point 3 ,fans WILL not watch 5 teams go around a year ,because that's the way its being directed ATM.An example tonight (not confirmed) of the Roosters squeezing Cam Murray into the fold ,,,,puuleasse
8.Lastly and I'm not 100% on this but I think there is something wrong with the games rules/officiating when a decision can be made like the Jurbo one that so changes a game so critically on the basis of such a marginal 50/50 infringement,10 mins seems way to long for some of these types of infringements
Anyway just my thoughts
Go Manly

My solution
1.expunge the bowels of the organisation i.e get rid Greenburg ! he has a been constipatory influence on the NRL's processes for far too long clogging up the system with his special brand of incompetence and hemorrhoidal dumb arse .
2.rebuild suburban stadiums
3.stop favoring 4 or 5 teams (see point 1)
4.special family packages as per a great previous post
5.one referee, ESL is so much more enjoyable and less frustrating to watch ,not like the WWF we have to endure now.
6.get rid of the bunker ,the finals series is the logical and closing argument to dismantle that joke
7.stop currying favor with elite players and spend a decent amount on the grass roots .AFL is IMO an inferior game ,but by targeting grass roots they are killing it .Look at the Scum they have been flogging that dead old horse for 20 years and they may get 12k to a game and no media coverage down there ,GWS been going barely 10 years and is killing it(another massive fail for the turd purloining the CEO's pay every month)
8.Re do the Cap and the TPA system.People are not stupid if it looks like a turd ,smells like a turd , chances are its a turd.Fans can see its not a fair and real competition and they will not cop it ,hence point 3 ,fans WILL not watch 5 teams go around a year ,because that's the way its being directed ATM.An example tonight (not confirmed) of the Roosters squeezing Cam Murray into the fold ,,,,puuleasse
8.Lastly and I'm not 100% on this but I think there is something wrong with the games rules/officiating when a decision can be made like the Jurbo one that so changes a game so critically on the basis of such a marginal 50/50 infringement,10 mins seems way to long for some of these types of infringements
Anyway just my thoughts
Go Manly

Cam Murray, if true what a ****ing Rort!!

The penny will drop one day, let’s hope it’s not too late.

I am by nature and practice ... an incurable optimist .... I find the alternative to be a debilitating handicap ..... however the NRL continue to test my resolve ....

I fear that said excercise is merely the "make work" ploy by one more administrator justifying his existance and pay check .... revue completed .... aren't we all clever and professional ......

The reports will be compiled and handed to GreenTurd .... and I bet London to a brick not one of them even mentions one of the issues higlighted by @Highflier .....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4