Interesting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Discussion on the NYC team of the year starting to develop over at Leagueunlimited.

Worth a read as Chee Kam, Sao and even Jake are getting a mention

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=8500343#post8500343

Good on you Disco, I did see that the other day too!! There are quite a few guys who really watch 20's on that site and watch multiple games. Seems Chee Kam is regarded as the best 2nd rower and Sao has many rating him. How good is Jake T to come up from sg ball and be regarded already as one of the top props!!

I have read abit into Jacob Gagan from Parra (rumoured signing) and he was a real gun as a 16-18 year old and fans saying when he plays 1st grade. He has played the highest levels of juniors coming through and can play fullback or wing. Went through Westfields (i think) so has had lots of good coaches around him. Not that big but pretty fast and nows how to score a try.

I don't know people can have an informed discussion about this, there are some teams who have only been on TV once or twice all year. Considering the Brocos TV schedule I don't know if they've had any.

I have watched chee-kam play a few times this year as my workmate Blake Seager plays with him in the raiders u20's. Chee-Kam is definately the go to player for the Raiders he is really good at breaking the line and considerably larger than the other players. A great buy for us hopefully he can make the transition.

Jake T, Chee-Kam, Sao, Gutherson, Drinkwater, Riccardi we've got some exciting young talent coming thru in the next couple of years. The only loss so far that I am really peeved about is T Rex.

Masked Eagle said:
I don't know people can have an informed discussion about this, there are some teams who have only been on TV once or twice all year. Considering the Brocos TV schedule I don't know if they've had any.
Broncos have in the past put there better u20s in QLD Cup and bring them back to make sure they play the minimum quota of games (8 I think it is).
Noticed that Souths are doing this now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4