Interesting to note........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader
Jamie Peacock, Leon Pryce and Stuart Reardon have confirmed they are leaving Bradford next year.

You all might say... pfft who cares.

Well my news is that Leon Pryce (youngster GB centre) is going to St Helens.

Hold on doesn't Jamie Lyon play for St Helens? They wouldn't be planning for his departure would they? Their other centre is Willie Talau, can't see him getting shunted.

I may be reading too much into it..... shoot me.

You may be right Garts but some hope for suffering fans in these dark hours when it appears another campaign has come to nought is welcome!!

Wimmaway! Wimmaway! In the jungle ........

Canteen I would love nothing more than him to be here next season. Jesus, you would not be able to stop me smiling for months.

Canteen I would love nothing more than him to be here next season. Jesus, you would not be able to stop me smiling for months.
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Remember the week we signed Orford? :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6