Interesting thought from a Sharks fan on their Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
As long as they have King playing prop, our forwards will smash them.

Last time he came to Shark Park he didn't make a single hitup in 40min of play or something.

Our whole team was pathetic last time we played them at shark park.

has anyone heard what the sharks victory song is

"My Brothers so much tighter than my sister"

Ryan, not really a surprise. King was crap for most of 2005, that game was just his worst. But this year is allot different.

*waits for Barks to storm in and spout love sonnets for King*

nah im quite happy to have the sharks think they will have it easy and not turn up to play.

Would be in manly's best ineterest for ryan to join the site and post in agreement

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
has anyone heard what the sharks victory song is

\"My Brothers so much tighter than my sister\"

:clap: :clap: Didn't know you had it in you Clifford. Top work.
[/quote]
mate i hate those shire c#nts

hehehe....never said Kings form was great last year, I said over 100 times i don't know why Des kept picking him considering his injuries, and therefore form was very ordinary for NRL.......I just tested whether a few of you guys could cop the same sort of gutter criticism you dished out to King on a weekly basis.

The answer is some of you couldn't. But to hide this fact, you guys still go the "Barks luvs King" angle.

Simple as that Dan.......

I just tested whether a few of you guys could cop the same sort of gutter criticism you dished out to King on a weekly basis.

The answer is some of you couldn't.

And your lack of intellectual intergity is shown when you justify making personal remarks on an internet forum to volunteers and then liken it to shareholder criticism of a bloke who was paid $10,000 for the sum total of one it-up and dropped ball on one infamous weekend.

oh barks. You clearly lack the ability to understand what you are saying..... shall we dredge up the posts again. We all know who looked the fool. Woof!

nah im quite happy to have the sharks think they will have it easy and not turn up to play.

Would be in manly's best ineterest for ryan to join the site and post in agreement

It was Leagueunlimited..and Fluffy...why would I? I disagree with the comment. You just chose to believe I did. Paraphrasing doesn't equate to someones feeling on a subject. It's just paraphrasing, and interesting to see how other perceive our props.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4