Interesting/stinging comments from Jarrod Hargreaves in todays tele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren link said:
very true Kiwi, far out!! Inglis could shove it in my opinion if he was with us!! I have only heard good things from ex players and the Hargraves comment felt to me like a veiled stab at Dessie, I was only trying to bring to everyone's attention on a possible reason why he left. I know that he was paid big dough as well. I'm hoping that kids like Higgins, Cunningham, Lussick, Jowett can come thru.

Darren, stick to your guns. Have your opinion and don't back down, no matter how nasty they become!

susan link said:
jwh is 21 years old and playing prop.playing prop at 21 aint easy as kiwi in particular has mentioned a few times when discussing forwards.he was good last night,plenty of purpose and aggression.who knows why he left,probably money and who can blame him with 3 rep props in front of him.we made a commercial decision-there was no conspiracy.

one thing i am sure of ,with our props fading away like puppydogs in the last 12 months,is that we will miss him.

as for disliking the way he plays-does steve matai come to mind.they play exactly the same way and steve is loved on here despite 10 weks on the sidelines for \"overaggression\".i suppose its natural,but still  misguided, to judge a player more harshly when he is not in the maroon and white.

I guess that your second paragraph sums it all up

susan link said:
jwh is 21 years old and playing prop.playing prop at 21 aint easy as kiwi in particular has mentioned a few times when discussing forwards.he was good last night,plenty of purpose and aggression.who knows why he left,probably money and who can blame him with 3 rep props in front of him.we made a commercial decision-there was no conspiracy.

one thing i am sure of ,with our props fading away like puppydogs in the last 12 months,is that we will miss him.

as for disliking the way he plays-does steve matai come to mind.they play exactly the same way and steve is loved on here despite 10 weks on the sidelines for \"overaggression\".i suppose its natural,but still  misguided, to judge a player more harshly when he is not in the maroon and white.

I haven't been impressed with him at NRL level until the past 4 weeks or so where he has looked bloody good, his efforts in the black jersey last season were unbelievable for a bloke of his age and experience

Defence I think is still a big thing to work on for him, outside of the shoulder charge he doesn't look convincing making a normal tackle

As I said, I would probably love him in the Maroon and White. The thing I am not liking from him at the moment, is that there is a bit of cheap stuff in his game, outside of that hit on Ennis, I wouldn't call Matai's efforts cheap

I agree.except ennis the shots were'nt cheap.but unfortunately kiwi  from now on it makes no difference.he is the most hated player in the NRL and i'm sure they cant wait to rub him out for good.he or his close confidants must surely see that and he'll have to adjust big time.he can still remain a good player by toning down his defence as he is very underrated in attack IMO.

Zorba said the Hyphenator was paid $180,000 by Easts, which Manly couldn't match.
I'd love to have had him in our pack this season. He is probably the most intimidating forward in the NRL at the moment. However, I'm not sure how long he can last playing with such aggression before he gets targeted by the judiciary and ends up like Matai, spending many matches suspended.

Darren link said:
He's a big kid Kiwi, he's only 21, 187cm tall and nearly 100kg already, good size for a backrower,

Prop James Cunningham is 197cm and 102kg whilst Tasi who always looked bigger is 188cm and 104kg. Didn't realise Cunningham was so tall!

I think that lussick should be making the move into the front row for season 2011 as an impact off the bench

susan link said:
I agree.except ennis the shots were'nt cheap.but unfortunately kiwi  from now on it makes no difference.he is the most hated player in the NRL and i'm sure they cant wait to rub him out for good.he or his close confidants must surely see that and he'll have to adjust big time.he can still remain a good player by toning down his defence as he is very underrated in attack IMO.

You are correct in that

Don't know if you have seen any of our show The Club that is airing over here. The 1st episode was based around Matai's high tackles against the Eels and the process the club goes through etc

Interesting, Darrell Williams was on the episode, and is a member of the judiciary, and he said himself that Steve was earmarked down at the judiciary

At the end of the day , due to the salaray cap we cant keep every good player , but the good news is that there will always be a new champion that will excel in the the great manly jersey.

no.ke i havent seen it.would be great if they could put excerpts on the footy programs over here.doesnt have to be the whole show but it would add a bit to Matt Johns Show,roast,footy show etc rather than the drivel they fill it with now.

WAMF link said:
Isn't this thread all about crying over spilled milk?

WHAT, who spilled the milk...faaarkkkkkkk

Dan link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=185400.msg296472#msg296472 date=1285029353]
Isn't this thread all about crying over spilled milk?

WHAT, who spilled the milk...faaarkkkkkkk
[/quote]

It doesn't matter who split it, what matter is if someone will clean it up!

If someone just came in and spilled neutrons and protons all over the floor I wont be pleased. 

You just wait until your father gets home!

The Gronk link said:
If someone just came in and spilled neutrons and protons all over the floor I wont be pleased. 

You don't mind electrons though?

ads link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=185400.msg296512#msg296512 date=1285038432]

You don't mind electrons though?
[/quote]

Electrons rock, just don't get me started on quarks or neutrinos. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6