Interesting game for Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyeagle

I think it was against the brown last year where they baited him (obviously ex-team mates) and he got suspended for a head butt from memory. Jet ski is out, so Waddell get's his chance against his old team. Be interesting to see how he handles it. Does he take the chance with open arms, or does he have a brain snap again. I remember his first handfull of games for us he was looking like the Rookie of the year. I hope he can get back to that form. He is a first grader in my mind. But I'd like to see him make a positive impact off the bench, and not just fill in the gaps for injuries, or until the other blokes come back on after a spell.

I too had high hopes for Waddell based on his first few games, he looked an out and out edge backrower to me initially, but it seems he has been conditioned to have a bigger frame and be less mobile and I don’t think he offers as much as he could’ve if they kept him lean and lanky rather than the model he now, which in my opinion he seems a bit cumbersome and has lost the punch he had to begin with.

ivreally want to know who the club is grooming/targeting for the LHS next year, cos it could’ve been Corey once upon a time and JetSki has not fired a shot this year

He's had a lot of injuries so not sure if we have ever seen him fully fit. He's off contract at the end of this season so needs to show something if he wants to grab an extension

Who is in line to take Thompson’s spot next year? I would have thought Des had Waddell as one of his top options

I like him. He’s more capable of holding up the middle than Gosiewski, and doesn’t get driven back a step. i agree, he did seem like an edge player when younger, I wonder if he still has the mobility for it? He’s only young. I also recall him looking very like a second Jake T in his first couple of games. Was ball playing as well as holding up his side in defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4