Interesting comments re: Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should be based on the Broncos call - sorry Woodsie, but they are will battle Ilkawarra for the spoon....usually reckon you shoot direct and hit, but can't see any improvement at Briz except the backrower (Bullmeyer) a real talent, along with the half Dearden who does well thrown in at the deep end

Should be based on the Broncos call - sorry Woodsie, but they are will battle Ilkawarra for the spoon....usually reckon you shoot direct and hit, but can't see any improvement at Briz except the backrower (Bullmeyer) a real talent, along with the half Dearden who does well thrown in at the deep end
Missing more than gained this year.

Not entirely sure I live in Qld but support Manly only club I have supported ,if they acquire Can Smith I rate then def top 8 maybe 4and latest news today he is considering it

February where everyone is a expert according to the media.
We will see 30 of these list with just about every team listed in someones top 8.

Jump on any forum and if a so called expert says your team will be in the 8 he is considered someone who has some idea on what is going on.
If he says your team won't play finals then he is said to have zero idea about footy.

Generally the bookies are pretty close with their odds but there is always 1 or 2 teams that buck that trend by having an injury free year and unearthing the next player who is willing to go to the roosters for love.

I feel we will start off slow and if we have a good year injury wise we will finish in the bottom half of the top 8. Loose a few players long term and it will be the same as 2020.

Not entirely sure I live in Qld but support Manly only club I have supported ,if they acquire Can Smith I rate then def top 8 maybe 4and latest news today he is considering it
Smith surrounded by stars at Melbourne would look like he played a year too long at Brisbane who would still finish 12-16
However, as posted back in October he does head to the Titans - that is a team seriously on the move who could really upset some more fancied sides

Smith surrounded by stars at Melbourne would look like he played a year too long at Brisbane who would still finish 12-16
However, as posted back in October he does head to the Titans - that is a team seriously on the move who could really upset some more fancied sides
Agreed. He has too much ego to tank with the Broncos. The Titans are on the rise and a safer bet. Even if they only made the eight he would be lauded as a hero. That's more his style.

Agreed but hasn't spoken with Titans ,plus where is Bellamy going as coaching director yes Brisbane I would not be surprised if he plays with them,will be a big inclusion if he does grand finalists no top 8 highly possible plus met with Kevin Walters stated on news tonight.Doesnt bother me where he goes just interesting to see

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4