Interesting angle on the coach situ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Allegedly Beavis is the dickhead behind the coach debacle. Apparently TB did get the Gus call and Beavis then hit Gus/Pen with so many Barrett demands they pulled back. When that happened Beavis then reverted to Manly/Penns/Gorman and hit them with the same off the scale demands and guess what? They said no. So Master Agent Beavis screwed Barrett's career. Just like that.

Last edited:
Seems right there has been so many shonky maneuverings behind the scenes. Wonder how Beavis’ Professional Indemnity Insurance stands up to a claim.

Apparently Beavis is the dickhead behind the coach debacle. Apparently TB did get the Gus call and Beavis then hit Gus/Pen with so many Barrett demands they pulled back. When that happened Beavis then reverted to Manly/Penns/Gorman and hit them with the same off the scale demands and guess what? They said no. So Master Agent Beavis screwed Barrett's career. Just like that.
Beavis is a Butthead.

Apparently Beavis is the dickhead behind the coach debacle. Apparently TB did get the Gus call and Beavis then hit Gus/Pen with so many Barrett demands they pulled back. When that happened Beavis then reverted to Manly/Penns/Gorman and hit them with the same off the scale demands and guess what? They said no. So Master Agent Beavis screwed Barrett's career. Just like that.

Where did you hear this?

I read somewhere the other day that Cartwright is in the process of pissing off Beavis (his current manager), as the Penns blame him for the fuuckup and don't want anything to do with him. So apparently the deal is if Cartwright gets rid of Beavis, head coach is his.
(I'll trawl around and try and find the link.)

I read somewhere the other day that Cartwright is in the process of pissing off Beavis (his current manager), as the Penns blame him for the fuuckup and don't want anything to do with him. So apparently the deal is if Cartwright gets rid of Beavis, head coach is his.

Offering somebody an incentive to break a contract is illegal I think .....

Manly Daily today

HOSS CHANGES HORSES

LAST week I wrote that Manly’s assistant coach John Cartwright was in the same management stable as head coach Trent Barrett … and he was until recently.

But “Hoss” has switched from the Wayne Beavis stable to the Orr brothers.

Call it a coincidence but it happened well before the coaching drama of the past two weeks.

Manly Daily today

HOSS CHANGES HORSES

LAST week I wrote that Manly’s assistant coach John Cartwright was in the same management stable as head coach Trent Barrett … and he was until recently.

But “Hoss” has switched from the Wayne Beavis stable to the Orr brothers.

Call it a coincidence but it happened well before the coaching drama of the past two weeks.
The orr brothers...
Well they can be trusted not to make a client look stupid can't they.

giphy.gif

I read that somewhere too but I can’t remember where.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8