Instead of this neverending talk about who we keep we should planning who we get

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would have been one thinking MAtai might be squeezed out. But I forget how obvious the impact that he makes is every time he comes back from injury or suspension. I think we do need him.

The easy way to combat the posts about player movements and the crap we don't need to read or talk about over and over again is quite simple.
It requires people to post more threads about things other than player movements.
The more detailed and reaction or discussion inciting posts, the better the content and greater discussion becomes.
The great thing about forums is that the process and ability to change is in the hands of the members. Drown out the posts and information that you don't want to read with posts that make sense and that you do want to read. No need for abuse or other crap, just out post them with actual footy discussion

We may be not winning but in that game against St George we defended strongly. At one point the guys had 18 tackles on their line and didn't let them over.

Its a long season, we can look forward to the mid and latter half seeing Manly dominate again...

Any fresh thoughts after last night effort against Penriff which give a good look a L Foran, showed us some more Whare.

It's a complex puzzle indeed. I do know we will lose a couple of stars or a fair few of these fringe guys.

I just want keep them all, someone ring Arko and get him on the job.

Still think we need to look at forwards.

Not a lot of consistency there, even though they all played well last night

Agreed. I thought we went better last night when Kitey was off the field. As much as I like the guy it's that backing into the line and the off-loading that make me very concerned. Send him to ESL and maybe look at getting one of those huge Riff forwards. (I know they didn't offer much last night but maybe with better coaching they'd improve. There were two of them that bent us back at times)

Ryan said:
If we WANT to improve, we ask Elliott to come out of retirement, and coach this team. I think he might be back-up at the chooks or something....not sure.

Then we could be going as well as the Warriors are at the moment.

bones said:
Ryan said:
If we WANT to improve, we ask Elliott to come out of retirement, and coach this team. I think he might be back-up at the chooks or something....not sure.

Don't let that fact get in the way of a bit of 2V bashing mate.

bones said:
Ryan said:

Seriously, if you traulled through mountains of historical posts, to re-surface a thread from 12 months ago like this, you are really struggling in life (or really lack one).

Honestly, don't you have better things to do than this? Get yourself a girlfriend or something dude. A job maybe?

Were you really waiting for the Warriors ROUND ONE result to pull this 12 month old thread forward?

Hahahahahahaha.......WOW. I COULD go on to suggest how I still feel exactly the same as back then, but I promised I wouldn't, so won't elaborate.

Don't worry Ryan, I bagged Kite 12 months ago and look at him now. Was the best forward on the park on Friday night. Against much younger guys he shone.

The recruitment guy,forgotten his name unfortunately,needs a medal.I was suggesting not spending way over the top money retaining some of the big players and chase some lower priced talent.This guy has achieved both-Retained basically all our stars and found some great talent and all that while we lost a high profile coach.
If we win the comp over the next few years they should make a statue of him at Brookie.

Anyone done the ladder predictor on the NRL site yet? On round 1 form we're minor premiers. We were the only team who beat an opponent that put up any sort of a fight. The losing teams apart from the broncos were all so hopeless that they will fight it out for the spoon.

susan said:
The recruitment guy,forgotten his name unfortunately,needs a medal.I was suggesting not spending way over the top money retaining some of the big players and chase some lower priced talent.This guy has achieved both-Retained basically all our stars and found some great talent and all that while we lost a high profile coach.
If we win the comp over the next few years they should make a statue of him at Brookie.

Dave Warwick. Credit to Dave Perry also for getting the signatures on paper.

Credit to the Bulldogs for pinching Crusher so we could keep Warwick, the better of the two by a country mile!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4