Insight into our 2010 team. Is our future secure?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I say yes.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Ashley Alberts
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Steve Matai
05. Michael Robertson
06. Michael Witt
07. Aaron Groome
08. Brent Kite
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Adam Cuthbertson
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Travis Burns
15. Mailangi Styles
16. Kane Cleal
17. One big name buy in next 5 years.

Some crystal ball gazing Ryan?

Nice idea and I'd be interested to see how close it is then.

Hopefully there will be more change than that - don't forget one of the Ball guys played for Aust Schoolboys - can't recall his name but he is a 2nd rower

Hopefully in 2010 there will be a lot more new faces there. Including, Brooke, Noxi, Mark Offendahl, Terry Kelly, Harry Berryman to name a few. Its a long way off so who knows what will happen and who will still be around.

Hopefully there will be more change than that - don't forget one of the Ball guys played for Aust Schoolboys - can't recall his name but he is a 2nd rower

Wasn't that Chris Trembath?

Didn't Peachey play for Aust schooboys as well and couldn't get out of PL.

That is him Chris Trembath, he looked pretty good in Flegg the few time I saw him this season

That is him Chris Trembath, he looked pretty good in Flegg the few time I saw him this season

I think that trembath is a central coast junior.

Probably would have played for the central coast bears if they were still in the comp. LOL.

Manly always stole the Bears best players:

Cliff Lyons
Bruce Walker
Ken Irvine
Darren Rodgers

Just to name a few.

add to that Mix Maurice & John Kennedy who by all reports are another Andrew & Matt Johns , Except I know 1 of them did have a serious neck injury a couple of years ago

Thats right Stevie, Maurice had the neck injury and Johnny will be playing in the SG Ball side this year. Both had last year off, so its good to see one of them back. :)

Manly always stole the Bears best players:

Cliff Lyons
Bruce Walker
Ken Irvine
Darren Rodgers

Just to name a few.

Paul McCabe and Grant Doorey. I think that Peter Cross also played a year with Manly as well. There were quite a few others that we tried to offload to manly but they wouldn't take them.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Ashley Alberts
03. Jamie Lyon
04. Sean Meaney
05. Harry Berryman
06. Travis Burns
07. Aaron Groom
08. Brent Kite
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Chris Trembath
13. Adam Cuthbertson

14. George Rose
15. Mailangi Styles
16. Glen Stewart
17. Mark Offerdal

though i must say, i remeber these being done a few years back with names such as Cannings, Jenson, Murphy and Randall............alot can change in a very short period

I'd prefer Kane Cleal to both George Rose & Jason King at the moment though. That is a great side Disco. Actually, you could almost put that team in now and we'd do alright.

While I'm not putting a team together- if I was Paul Stephenson would be in mine. He showed some good form at the end of last year and I think it was a bit harsh writing him off so early on in the piece considering most in his position would have had a chance to ease themself into the side, instead of being flung straight in the lions den becasue we didn't have any established centres.
He is a big unit, seems fairly fleet of foot and was safe under the high ball...I think he has a fair amount of potential especially after copping the flack he did and responding the way he did on the field.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4