Insight into our 2010 team. Is our future secure?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul Stephenson would have to be the second worst player in all time history behind Jason King.

I'm kidding Fonz.

I reckon steppa goes alright. I think he'll be best suited on the wing he's big and tall like a matt king build. He'll improve he'll be sweet mate.

I think we all have to remember that we'll be sweet next year!

Holy thread resurrection ! Ok, you've proven it - I have absolutely no idea....oh, and Jamie Lyon wasn't anywhere near our team in 05 was he??

LOL - HOw embarrassing.

I dumped on Steppa too ! That's a plus.

Malangi Styles, completely forgot about that guy.  What ever happened to Kiwigirls son Brooke Nickson?  He was meant to be a gun. 

Ryan link said:
Holy thread resurrection ! Ok, you've proven it - I have absolutely no idea....oh, and Jamie Lyon wasn't anywhere near our team in 05 was he??

LOL - HOw embarrassing.

I dumped on Steppa too ! That's a plus.

9/13 is a decent effort mate !!

castle eagle link said:
must have been a quiet day for you kiwi, looking back to find this gem!

Public holiday so had plenty of time up my sleeve !! But I came across this looking for something else

Aaron Groome....LOL.

What happened to some of these other great white hopes like Malangi Styles and Trembath ??

Adam Luchetti was another one, he was making YARTs the day after he signed haha

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287997199[/time]

Rusty link said:
I must remember to avoid making long term predictions here.

Was funny looking at some views from early in the 2008 season !!

I can remember a young guy from Northern NSW, i cant remember his name but somehow something got lost in translation and this name ended up in someones predicted team "Glen Innes" till it was pointed out that was his home town not his name.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6