"inside information"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
"inside information"

What happened to that big inside word from mellonhead? I'm agog to know that our Directors were having a meeting on Monday night instead of watching the football!

"inside information"

I was thinking the same thing. I know my friend who sits on the board wasnt there.

"inside information"

Or after it they might have considered cutting Cuthbertson adrift on his pitiful display.

"inside information"

You guys should turn up at 5pm and share a few conversations with board members. Where???????????? in my post did I say there was a board meeting you morons. What I did say was that I spoke to a few Board members , it just so happens it was before the game. Board members are allowed to go to games, and no they don't have to wait for the gates to open and nor do sponsors.

Next time I'll keep my mouth shut about information that I have been given and you lot can continue your stupid posts worrying about what might? happen!

So Matabelle or whatever you wish to call youself...

F*&^ Off

"inside information"

mellonhead - I have to say, I was over the moon with your information. The more info the better if you ask me.

"inside information"

Sharp and to the point, good post Mellon.

You see apparently Mata is the only one here that tells us he gets inside info. His biggest claim to fame is some miss guided loser on the board trusting him enough to send an email regarding "max and his trusty steed" or whatever. (Monas/Max saga)

Stupid bloke should've known better than to trust Mata. It was only cut and pasted onto any website and eventually newspaper that would care to listen.

"inside information"

what was the info to cause Ryan to jump over the moon! thatsa big jump for him ;)

Oh I see Byso has dredged up the Monaghan Saga YET AGAIN!

"inside information"

Sharp and to the point, good post Mellon.

You see apparently Mata is the only one here that tells us he gets inside info. His biggest claim to fame is some miss guided loser on the board trusting him enough to send an email regarding \"max and his trusty steed\" or whatever. (Monas/Max saga)

Stupid bloke should've known better than to trust Mata. It was only cut and pasted onto any website and eventually newspaper that would care to listen.

Byso !!! WTF? Who needs enemies when they have mates like you !! Your as loyal as The Royal Doulton.

And JK - the signing of Burns/Choc in fact is the great news for mine.

"inside information"

Wrong man Byso. That was two years ago. Times change, who would have thought?

Sorry for insulting your brother. Problem is, his information from the "Board" is way off beam.

"inside information"

Obviously you have a short memory Ryan.

I obviously do. I don't know why there would be any anomosity between anyone here. We've known each other for years, and I would assume would think we'd all be mates?

TBH - I don't know what happenned with you and Mata - so I apologise if I over stepped my mark.

"inside information"

Mata, once again, I have only repeated what WAS said. I just get pissed off when I pass on information to you guys and I getted bagged for it. In future I'm keeping to myself, not going to say anything about it. I don't have the time nor the inclination to spend time on continuing threads and arguing the point.

Anyway for the record, how & why am I wrong. You've stated I' wrong. Fine. Tell me why? Put up or shut up!

Time will tell us if the info is wrong. In which case I will apologise, it will also tell who to listen to, and who not to.

"inside information"

Fair enough Ryan, I know where your coming from........ but.......

Time will tell if Mellons info is correct, I'm sure it is.

I know for a fact he has access to the presidents lounge. I've shared a few bevies in there with him. :drunk:

I'm sure he would occasionally speek with board members. In fact I know so.

I guess the majority appreciate the info.

"inside information"

Mellon. Feel free to post the information but remember these are robust message boards. I cop far more than you do here.

Examples of where you are wrong:

Kite has been in the bag for a while on a verbal basis.
An offer WAS made to O'Donnell.

"inside information"

I know for a fact he has access to the presidents lounge. I've shared a few bevies in there with him. :drunk:

Byso that doesnt mean squat. I have access to the lounge as well, and I dont have to pay for the privilege.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4