"inside information"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"inside information"

I wonder why? :doh: :doh: :wall: :wall:

With O'Donnell, I made the same comment to the infomation givers, their response was you could fill volumes in a newspaper with little fact. Reporters read websites and think theres a story to be told. We never had the money.

With Kite, again last week in my threads I commented on the aftergame function with Grant Mayer and Brett Kite after the Parramatta game and I asked Brett directly if he had signed and he said Yes. Last weeks paper articles seemed to show that they thought he hadn't. Evidently when Mona's advised the club he was officially leaving, they fixed Kite up.

"inside information"

I dont know IMO Mellon keep telling us what you hear, it is greta to talk about even if it is not on the money 100%.

"inside information"

I dont know IMO Mellon keep telling us what you hear, it is greta to talk about even if it is not on the money 100%.

Even if anyone has just rumors. Love all that stuff about footy.

Mellon keep what ever it was you said coming because its obviously put a few precious people off side.

"inside information"

Who needs people to fight with on MSE when we can do it amongst ourselves here. At least we can kiss and make up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"inside information"

Is anyone else glad we missed out on Faumuina?

And we though Choc has brain explosions and Matai suspension problems!

"inside information"

I was one that stated I didn't want him at the club. He's a tool of the highest order. People don't get these reputations for nothing.

RE: The "inside information"

I like hearing stuff like that even if it is BS.. it's something to think about and look out for. Mata seems to want to get into another "who's got the bigger cock" situation by saying that Mellon's "contacts" aren't as good as his. Sometimes I wonder if your old enough to be using the internet.

"inside information"

Is anyone else glad we missed out on Faumuina?

And we though Choc has brain explosions and Matai suspension problems!

Yeah, has a bit of brilliance in him but ****, every time he touches the ball you are waiting for something stupid to happen

As we are talking on that game, just a few things

Thurston, was awesome, but did we witness a rare 10/10 game as commentary was suggesting ? Am unsure myself

Bowen, that long pass that went forward in front of his sticks, if that hadnt have stuck would he being bagged out like Hayne ?

Williams, was awesome last night, was 1 of the few players keeping the Dogs in the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4