innovative positional changes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about these apples
Tom Trbojevic
Reuben Garrick
Dylan Walker
Moses Suli
Brendan Elliot
Kane Elgey
Daly Cherry Evans
Addin Fonua Blake
Apisai Koroisau
Jake Trbojevic
Wade Graham
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen

Kenny Edwards
Kelepi Tanginoa
Taniela Paseka
Toafofoa Sipley
You’ve traded Marty for Wade Graham. Interesting!

I am a massive Graham fan but reckon he will stay in the shire. He will be captain after Gallen retires and they won’t want to lose Holmes (likely) and Graham (not to mention Gallen) at the same time.

You’ve traded Marty for Wade Graham. Interesting!

I am a massive Graham fan but reckon he will stay in the shire. He will be captain after Gallen retires and they won’t want to lose Holmes (likely) and Graham (not to mention Gallen) at the same time.
Your probably right.. i think he is too expensive anyway in my opinion. He probably want 700 minimum i reckon. it was mostly inspired by the recent rumours circling RE Taupau and Graham. To be honest if Marty does in fact leave I'd be throwing the 900k between Fisher Harris and Ofahengaue as they are off contract in 19. Id also target Gela Moseby with the cap increase. There should be some movement as we have something like 5 mil coming off contract in 19. Interesting times ahead I'm quite positive that des can work some magic with the cap and land some key signings. Imagine something like this for a pack. I think it's plausible
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Gideon Gela Moseby
3.Dylan Walker
4.Moses Suli
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Kane Elgey
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Joe Ofahengaue
9.Apisai Koroisau
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Curtis Sironen
12.Joel Thompson
13.James Fisher Harris

14.Addin Fonua Blake
15.Kenny Edwards
16.Kelepi Tanginoa
17.Taniela Paseka / Cory Waddell

Last edited:
Your probably right.. i think he is too expensive anyway in my opinion. He probably want 700 minimum i reckon. it was mostly inspired by the recent rumours circling RE Taupau and Graham. To be honest if Marty does in fact leave I'd be throwing the 900k between Fisher Harris and Ofahengaue as they are off contract in 19. Id also target Gela Moseby with the cap increase. There should be some movement as we have something like 5 mil coming off contract in 19. Interesting times ahead I'm quite positive that des can work some magic with the cap and land some key signings. Imagine something like this for a pack. I think it's plausible
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Gideon Gela Moseby
3.Dylan Walker
4.Moses Suli
5.Reuben Garrick
6.Kane Elgey
7.Daly Cherry Evans
8.Joe Ofahengaue
9.Apisai Koroisau
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Curtis Sironen
12.Joel Thompson
13.James Fisher Harris

14.Addin Fonua Blake
15.Kenny Edwards
16.Kelepi Tanginoa
17.Taniela Paseka / Cory Waddell
I like that team a lot, other than Kenny Edwards but enough has been written about that on the other thread. Both Joe O and JFH are unreal and if we could land one of them I would be stoked. Unfortunately to do so it would likely require Marty to find a new home and for that new club to pay full freight.
I am actually pretty content with the current squad and if they play with heart each and every week, I am a pretty happy camper.

Had a dream last night .... and we were Premiers!!!
1- A Hopoate
2- W Hopoate
3- D Walker
4- T Trbojevic
5- T Funa
6- K Elgey
7- D Cherry- Evans
8- D Klemmer
9- A Koroisau
10- M Taupau
11- J Thompson
12- C Sironen
13- J Trbojevic

14- A Fonua-Blake
15- K Tanginoa
16- T Paseka
17- J Taufua

Rest of the squad
B Parker
B Elliot
C Cust
C Waddell
J Gosiewski
M Suli
R Garrick
T Sipley
T Amone
Semisi Kioa
Haumole Olakau'atu
Sean Keppie

Only 29 players in our Top 30 Roster

GONE
B Kelly
F Winterstein
L Perrett
T Hodgkinson
L Croker

1- A Hopoate
2- W Hopoate
3- D Walker
4- T Trbojevic
5- T Funa
6- K Elgey
7- D Cherry- Evans
8- D Klemmer
9- A Koroisau
10- M Taupau
11- J Thompson
12- C Sironen
13- J Trbojevic

14- A Fonua-Blake
15- K Tanginoa
16- T Paseka
17- J Taufua

Rest of the squad
B Parker
B Elliot
C Cust
C Waddell
J Gosiewski
M Suli
R Garrick
T Sipley
T Amone
Semisi Kioa
Haumole Olakau'atu
Sean Keppie

GONE
B Kelly
F Winterstein
L Perrett
T Hodgkinson
L Croker

DREAMER

1- A Hopoate
2- W Hopoate
3- D Walker
4- T Trbojevic
5- T Funa
6- K Elgey
7- D Cherry- Evans
8- D Klemmer
9- A Koroisau
10- M Taupau
11- J Thompson
12- C Sironen
13- J Trbojevic

14- A Fonua-Blake
15- K Tanginoa
16- T Paseka
17- J Taufua

Rest of the squad
B Parker
B Elliot
C Cust
C Waddell
J Gosiewski
M Suli
R Garrick
T Sipley
T Amone
Semisi Kioa
Haumole Olakau'atu
Sean Keppie

GONE
B Kelly
F Winterstein
L Perrett
T Hodgkinson
L Croker
U had a dream about the whole top 30????

U had a dream about the whole top 30????
No just the starting 13.. belting the Roosters in the GF..
I just thought i would add the rest and make room for Klemmer and Will..
Jorge was devastating off the bench in the middle. Haha

We can dream. But realistically its only 2 players to our current squad.

Would love the Karma if Des could pull that off.. not only on the Dogs but the Knights thinking they are already over the line with Klemmer

How about DCE to fullback, but ONLY when defending. He's reasonably quick, good hands and could help organize our defense from the back like Snake used to. Youth may add spark but it can definitely hurt defensively and I can't see anyone else in the squad suited to the job, unless Turbo steps up or we make another signing.

How about DCE to fullback, but ONLY when defending. He's reasonably quick, good hands and could help organize our defense from the back like Snake used to. Youth may add spark but it can definitely hurt defensively and I can't see anyone else in the squad suited to the job, unless Turbo steps up or we make another signing.
He’s a good defender where he is at 7. Does a mountain of work there.

He’s a good defender where he is at 7. Does a mountain of work there.
Agreed, but this couldn't be replaced by someone with a good work ethic and some (better) tackling training, whereas fullback calls for experience, leadership and a cool head among other traits.
I'm not saying it's a good idea of course - just an idea.

DCE's attacking ability is no problem in my opinion. In fact I read one item somewhere that over 30 metres he is the quickest player in the Manly side. He is also an excellent defender. His problem is more to do with organisational ability. He needs a good organiser working with him, that's why we can hope Elgey, who is apparently gifted in that department would be a great foil for DCE, who is more the individualist.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8