Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nah; leave Trex where he his. He's killing em!
I used to think lyon was better used at 5/8. but this would just destabilise both sides of the defense.

bennyeagle said:
How reliable is the daily telegraph though ? I'll wait to see on Friday who we put on the field !

Not very, can't believe a paper as "big" as the telegraph can't do research. Blair and Stewart didn't get into a fight in round 26 at all.

Start Ferris at 6, bring on Riccardi after 20 if Foran is out.

Whare for Matai

If gift is out then Harrison to come in

If Nood is fit then drop Robinson

1. Snake
2. Oldfield
3. Lyon
4. Whare
5. Wolf
6. L Foran
7. DCE
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Choc
12. TRex
13.Buhrer

14. Mauro
15. Lussick
16 Joe
17 Robinson

1. Snake
2. Oldfield
3. Jamie
4. Whare/Tafua
5. Wolf
6. Riccardi
7. DCE
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Choc
12. T-Rex
13. Buhrer
14. Joe / Robinson / Cunningham
15. George
16. Mauro
17. Lussick

Gee that's 4 big blows. Without Hoppa, Robbo and now Farrar, our outside back depth is going to be tested. Not sure about the Buhrer at 5/8 idea. I know that they don't necesarily line up against their opposite numbers these days, but Benji on someone playing out of position isn't a good thought. I'd rather see Killer at 6 to try and shut down Benji as best we can, Tigers love their LH edge, so bringing Jamie in one/two spots will hopefully cramp Marshall's time and space. We can fill one hole at centre with Buhrer and give Whare a crack at the other, or this Tafua guy if he can play.

Buhrer in for Gift

Leave Lyon so the centres aren't decimated

Ricardi at 5/8

Whare to centre

How can Gift be gone for 6 if he played on? Can't be.

Stewart
Oldfield
Whare
Lyon
Williams
Riccardi
DCE
King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Mauro
Williams

Buhrer
Lussick
Rose
Robinson
Galuvou

If whare is injured buhrer to the centres.[/i]

Latest tweet
RT @josh_massoud: Glenn Stewart (4-6 weeks) & Matai (8 weeks) out for @manlyseaeagles with hand injuries. Foran 50-50 to play on Friday #NRL

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Latest tweet
RT @josh_massoud: Glenn Stewart (4-6 weeks) & Matai (8 weeks) out for @manlyseaeagles with hand injuries. Foran 50-50 to play on Friday #NRL

Missing Glenn and Steve for that long is going to hurt us. :(

wizball1973 said:
Buhrer in for Gift

Leave Lyon so the centres aren't decimated

Ricardi at 5/8

Whare to centre

This is the most sensible solution and i have a feeling Whare is going step up.

I'm not slashing my wrists just yet. I love to see new blood in the team. For the last couple of years we have been screaming for Des to use more players, and now we have the opportunity to see some of our younger ones step up. It will be like when we played the Rorters last season. Exciting stuff ahead.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6