• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
early prognosis

hecks-6 weeks
kite-4 weeks

and guess who is also out.yes,the princess hurt himself (2 weeks).stood on a bindie then unfortunately got a nasty paper cut while reading the latest womans day in the bus on the way back to the hotel.what a shame.

i guess we'll find out if we have any depth.and by the way the roosters game is FRIDAY NIGHT.what a difference a week makes.

going to be a real tough few weeks without any props.
sam harris is a reserve grader so he can''t cover.
real test of our credentials coming up in the next month.
kite and hecks a huge loss

I think we're pretty f**ked, we now have no props. Lualui will more then likely cop a week or 2 on the sidelines. We are in trouble.

Grant Wooden and Gary Winter may both need a call up. Bring back Steve Trindall and Wade Forrester and we may be alright yet. Phil Adamson is probably still around somewhere as well.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Sat Apr 30 2005, 03:01PM ]</span>

Grant Wooden and Gary Winter may both need a call up. Bring back Steve Trindall and Wade Forrester and we may be alright yet. Phil Adamson is probably still around somewhere as well.

Neil Tierney may still be keen

roosters are ages away, got parra on a friday night away in a few weeks! bigger concern!

Sue, did you see the sydney tele on Friday ? it had graphics of rep jerseys with King and Harris' name on them! obvioulsy that journo has not been sited at brookvale this year!

Had to laugh when King had to be replaced after one tackle, has he had his nails fixed ? the first try came when he was sooking behind the broncos attack. Give credit to Tezza who got smashed a few times, he just got taped and went back in the fray! If Princess was half as tough!

"Princess" was behind only Choc and Beaver as our best player last night, and that was after sustaining an early knock

Princess started ahead of Heckenberg and lasted 10 minutes. Admittedly he came back on with 15 minutes to go and FINALLY made some decent hit-ups but it's too little, too late when you're 30+ down.

He does seem to make 3-4 decent hit-ups that catch the eye and then he goes missing. Give me a willing hard worker like Heckenberg any day. He will be sorely missed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4