Injuries heading into the finals.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s interesting how much Penrith have come back to the field without Cleary. If that was us the media would be crucifying our depth and harping on about how we’re a one man team.

In terms of the topic of this thread… we’re too far out to be getting excited yet. Injury can strike at any time.
To be fair though the Panthers are still competing for wins where as when Tom was out at the start of the season were were so so far off a win it wasn't funny, some of the most painful viewing in recent memory tbh.

However things have improved for us lately when Tom has been out and we are competitive akin to how the Panthers are without Cleary atm.

Fingers crossed we have some luck with injuries and we don't talk about the injuries to players being the reason we weren't competing for a premiership.

On another note, I reckon with finals now most likely to be played in Qld, this is the year you would be happy to finish 4th and play Melbourne Week 1.

Much tougher task playing them in Melbourne than anywhere else.
agree, wouldn't want to come 5th and play Canberra in a elimination

touch wood, but we've been quite lucky on the injury front compared to the last few years. We used to average an injury or two every game but now we keep getting wins and getting away fairly unscathed. The lack of in-game injuries is good to see but it's those off-field and training injuries we've really been getting hit by this year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8