Inglis on the market and Manly chasing him

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
I hear we are after Inglis in todays paper. Let Perry, Chris Bailey and Matai go and have a backline of brett, robbo, inglis, lyon, whare, foran and hodko. Far out, how good is that!! Probably the best line since oconnor and shearer, lyons etc. Wow!!

and a pack of choc, glenn, lussick/rodney, kite, rose, king and a couple of kids like hoppa, tony williams nrl 2011 premiers for sure, imagine that :)

Whilst Inglis is a great played I've sort of grown attached to Shoulders Matai, taking into account the money that Inglis would demand and his overall form this year I'm not sure he would be that much of a bargain.

Matai > Inglis

Matai turns up every week, Inglis is 1 in 10. We would also be no doubt cheating the cap to fit him in as well

Would hate to see him in our colours

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Matai > Inglis

Matai turns up every week, Inglis is 1 in 10. We would also be no doubt cheating the cap to fit him in as well

Would hate to see him in our colours
im with you KE
i wouldn't swap our centre pairing for any in the NRL

We would quickly change our tune when Inglis's quality shown out. Those beautiful passes from Foran and Greg streaking down the sideline untouched. Inglis would alos be a great foil for Brett which would make Brett even more dangerous. Matai is going great but not in class of Inglis. Now the court case and Storm fiasco is over, Inglis might start performing again. Remember, Matai is one more dodgy tackle from that shoulder issue again. He is still missing some tackles on which other teams are scoring. He is playing great in attack though!! 

No doubt inglis is a better player but I have grown use to shoulders now and he offers a bit better value for money.

Inglis would take a big chunk of the cap and we would have to shed more next year

Inglis is a sook! As people have said, plays 1 in 10 games and is very suspect in defence at times.

Inglis showed his true colours when he turned his back on his birth state and sided with the enemy. I hope we never see traitorous scum like him wearing a Manly jumper, no matter how good a player he is.

Absolutely NIL chance of:-
1. Melbourne letting their marquee player go;
2. Manly being able to afford him (unless we release say Brett / Perry / Matai)

Just not worth it, and I don't take kindly to men who raise their fists to or at women..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6