Inglis chasing the $$$

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Sorry. I like him.

Brilliant to watch. Great competitor. Does much for the indigenous community.

And I think there really was adequate explanation for the incident with his now wife in Melbourne. You can't defend Snake and keep launching at Greg Inglis at the same time.

I am assuming you never saw the footage of Inglis's partner with TWO BLACK EYES the day after the incident. The day after neighbours had to call the police to come to her aid. If you did see this, you could never compare this to Snake's case where snake was the victim of a lying conman. A conman who manipulated his own mentally ill daughter to lie so he could try to seek financial gain and ruin Brett's reputation in the process.

Brooke said:
Budgewoi Eagle said:
Sorry. I like him.

Brilliant to watch. Great competitor. Does much for the indigenous community.

And I think there really was adequate explanation for the incident with his now wife in Melbourne. You can't defend Snake and keep launching at Greg Inglis at the same time.

I am assuming you never saw the footage of Inglis's partner with TWO BLACK EYES the day after the incident. The day after neighbours had to call the police to come to her aid. If you did see this, you could never compare this to Snake's case where snake was the victim of a lying conman. A conman who manipulated his own mentally ill daughter to lie so he could try to seek financial gain and ruin Brett's reputation in the process.

Sorry all. I take a broader view. An incident happens or doesn't happen. The reasons are dealt with by courts. All participants move on and it is their business and their business alone until such people come before the courts again and then it once more becomes society's business. Much as many of you would love it, we don't live in redneck talkback radio world.

COMMANDER said:
Falaou, Inglis, SBW, Burgess et al would all be driving trucks if it wasn't for league.

Q. When Inglis pulls up for smoko in his roadtrain out the back of Barrow Creek, how many laps of the truck can he do as goanna boi, before the real goannas attack?

Personally I'm surprised Inglis hasn't already quit league. He's had plenty of interest from the AFL and yawnion.

He's a good player but he doesn't play for Manly so I don't really care.

In fact, him leaving would make Bunnies fans cry, so as far as I'm concerned, only good can come from it.

Does he need a lift to the airport ?

Hope he chases the $$$ all the way to the USA. Lets see him try out his diving tackle over there: see if they take ANY NOTICE of that crap.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6