Inglis charge downgraded

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals said:
The Who said:
It seems that whenever you challenge you get a downgrading. Pity we didn't try it with T-Rex earlier in the season.

Agreed. Why oh why didn't we contest T-Dog's suspension!?!?

Because unlike everyone else T-Dog would've had his charge upgraded and he would've been out for 10 weeks.

Mals said:
The Who said:
It seems that whenever you challenge you get a downgrading. Pity we didn't try it with T-Rex earlier in the season.

Agreed. Why oh why didn't we contest T-Dog's suspension!?!?

Because unlike everyone else T-Dog would've had his charge upgraded and he would've been out for 10 weeks.

nodd said:
If one of our blokes got 53 weeks for that shot,let alone 5, you would all be up in arms about it.

It was a good shot that went a little bit wrong.

A little wrong ?

He didn't make any effort to bend his back and avoid contact with the head

nodd said:
If one of our blokes got 53 weeks for that shot,let alone 5, you would all be up in arms about it.

A little wrong ?

He got of litely,he could of crippled Young.
I'm glad he doesn't play us in 3 weeks we have enough trouble beating the Bunnies they have the wood on us and seem to be our boegy team

He got of litely,he could of crippled Young.
I'm glad he doesn't play us in 3 weeks we have enough trouble beating the Bunnies they have the wood on us and seem to be our boegy team

Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:

A little wrong ?

You are kidding?

Are we talking about league here or union/soccer/afl.

contact sport anyone? if you're not prepared to cop one- don't play the game.

As I said, if it had of been one of our blokes pulling of a good hit like that you mob of whingers would be screaming blue murder if he got suspended.

Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:

A little wrong ?

You are kidding?

As I said, if it had of been one of our blokes pulling of a good hit like that you mob of whingers would be screaming blue murder if he got suspended.

nodd said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:

A little wrong ?

You are kidding?

What a load of rubbish

What effort did he make to not hit Dean Young in the head ? Was their ever any bend in his back ? The head is off limits, contact sport or not

The Warriors have a bloke 6 foot 7 playing for them this week, sounds like you would give him a free pass to do what he likes just coz he is a big bloke and it's a contact sport

I don't remember anyone here trying to call Hoppas shot a good shot just coz he is a Manly player ...

nodd said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:

A little wrong ?

You are kidding?

What a load of rubbish

What effort did he make to not hit Dean Young in the head ? Was their ever any bend in his back ? The head is off limits, contact sport or not

The Warriors have a bloke 6 foot 7 playing for them this week, sounds like you would give him a free pass to do what he likes just coz he is a big bloke and it's a contact sport

I don't remember anyone here trying to call Hoppas shot a good shot just coz he is a Manly player ...

Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:

A little wrong ?

You are kidding?

What a load of rubbish

Mate if hoppa lowered his shoulder/elbow it would have been hit of the century. But he made no effort to lower himself to avoid making contact with his opponent's head and neither did Inglis.

3 weeks is lenient.

Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
nodd said:

A little wrong ?

You are kidding?

What a load of rubbish

Mate if hoppa lowered his shoulder/elbow it would have been hit of the century. But he made no effort to lower himself to avoid making contact with his opponent's head and neither did Inglis.

3 weeks is lenient.

Kiwi, I thought Hoppa's hit on Galloway was OK, and so did Simpkins. It was the video ref who thought otherwise. What I can't understand is how the NRL saw Inglis's shoulder charge, that ended up on the head, as being only worth three weeks. It's not as if he's a cleanskin, not in the same league as Hoppa, but nevertheless, a past offender. The NRL should cover their arses now, and ban them. It's certain that the legal boys will get into it in future years by suing them on behalf of football players who have the gah-gahs, It's a contact sport, but there is a duty of care in there somewhere.

Kiwi, I thought Hoppa's hit on Galloway was OK, and so did Simpkins. It was the video ref who thought otherwise. What I can't understand is how the NRL saw Inglis's shoulder charge, that ended up on the head, as being only worth three weeks. It's not as if he's a cleanskin, not in the same league as Hoppa, but nevertheless, a past offender. The NRL should cover their arses now, and ban them. It's certain that the legal boys will get into it in future years by suing them on behalf of football players who have the gah-gahs, It's a contact sport, but there is a duty of care in there somewhere.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4