Inglis charge downgraded

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now he has some time to use his boat and harvey norman vouchers.

Pity it was only 3 weeks.

Suck eggs thug!

Said 'theres nothin in the hit'. Should have been Marched off!

Anyway, 3 weeks is enough time off for him to learn that Bowraville is in NSW.

It seems that whenever you challenge you get a downgrading. Pity we didn't try it with T-Rex earlier in the season.

What a grub. Even suggesting that Young was partially responsible. Should have been longer just for his attitude.

Weakness of the officials to the dangers of head knocks revealed once again. Burns deserves a long stint on the sidelines, but 17 weeks for Burns and 3 for Inglis is ludicrous. If you wanted to avoid any head knock or incident from that round, it would unambiguously be the Inglis one.

If one of our blokes got 53 weeks for that shot,let alone 5, you would all be up in arms about it.

It was a good shot that went a little bit wrong.

Moondog said:
nodd said:
If one of our blokes got 53 weeks for that shot,let alone 5, you would all be up in arms about it.

Yeah, 53 seems a bit harsh.

Doh!

Although it's only one more week than Les got.

Moondog said:
nodd said:

Yeah, 53 seems a bit harsh.

Doh!

Although it's only one more week than Les got.

Rex said:
Weakness of the officials to the dangers of head knocks revealed once again. Burns deserves a long stint on the sidelines, but 17 weeks for Burns and 3 for Inglis is ludicrous. If you wanted to avoid any head knock or incident from that round, it would unambiguously be the Inglis one.

I know which one I would rather have been on the end of.

Rex said:

I know which one I would rather have been on the end of.

The Who said:
It seems that whenever you challenge you get a downgrading. Pity we didn't try it with T-Rex earlier in the season.

Agreed. Why oh why didn't we contest T-Dog's suspension!?!?

The Who said:

Agreed. Why oh why didn't we contest T-Dog's suspension!?!?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4