Info about under 20's gun forward Lama Tasi seems to be incorrect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=183842.msg271561#msg271561 date=1278230494]
All of Ernie's info to date has been spot on so I see no reason to doubt this one.

As opposed to Darren, who's knowledge seems limited and opinions often bordering on ridiculous.

I didn't know my comments were ridiculous, I do take a big interest in juniors for our club and try to pass on what I see. I will leave it to Ernie from now on to pass on future information about our juniors coming thru.
[/quote]

Darren's comments weren't riduculous. He was quoting from an article that said Lama was trying to earn a new contract which completely contradicts my previous posting.

I can understand his comment.

Half of the good information we all hear turns out be be wrong. Although half of what ends up wrong has substance. A lot of wrong rumours about signings are spread on purpose.

However as far as Lama is concerned he is leaving Manly for the Roosters.

As far as Foran is concerned he is definitely not going to the Roosters. The Roosters used that money to sign Dugan. I have also heard that his mum no longer lives with O'Sullivan.

Jeez i would love to get hold of Dugan

Dugan's play on Sunday left me scratching my head.  Stewie will be back  or if not Hoppa will do me. 

DSM5 link said:
Dugan's play on Sunday left me scratching my head.  Stewie will be back  or if not Hoppa will do me. 
I'm hoping Hoppa gets a few more games under his belt for next year.

Dugan is young but has all the makings of a top fullback and puts his body on the line

Speaking of unsubstantiated rumours, didn't someone swear blind on here that we would be signing an All Black a season or two ago ?

Brett would also put his body on the line, hence the position we are in at the moment with him.
Dugan is still young and i am sure he will probably have some time out due to injury at some stage of his career because of his frame and build, i hope i am wrong though.

Chip & Chase link said:
Speaking of unsubstantiated rumours, didn't someone swear blind on here that we would be signing an All Black a season or two ago ?

Dod someone mistake Dallas Rennie for an All Black?  

Chip & Chase link said:

LOL, I remember that now. I did read not so long ago that Ma'a Nonu was very very close to signing a league contract around that time

Braith Anasta confirmed yesterday during U20 commentary Tasi had signed with the roosters for next year & Manly fans won't be happy with the rooters following JWH signing last year.

The management of this club need get off their fat arses and stop losing young players like JWH and Tasi while keeping bloated lazy has beens pretending to be first graders.

How come when I mentioned there were serious communication issues at the club, everyone unleashed on me. I heard that from a player manager themselves. Look at Matai's recent News article. Look at Quantum (as I suggested would happen 1.5 months ago).

I wish we had Todd Greenburg at the helm. Regardless of their crap position on the table (which is improving - hey - they beat Melbourne @ full strength!!), they just seem to get the job done player wise....

I agree, we need a YOUNG CEO...and badly. Our whole management structure seems to be full of old, crusty, and out of touch old men.

But the predictable response will be, "Well, they haven't played at the highest level, now have they, so what could they possibly bring to the table?"  (to be read in a deep southern American accent)

When people denigrate Todd Greenberg and the Bulldogs, hey, they will be in the finals, just you wait and see, quite possible at the expense of us!!!

[quote: Braith Anasta confirmed yesterday during U20 commentary Tasi had signed with the roosters for next year & Manly fans won't be happy with the rooters following JWH signing last year.
[/quote]

Unbelievable, our best front rower coming thru!! 2 years in a row!! I'm sick of what is happening!!

Darren link said:
[quote: Braith Anasta confirmed yesterday during U20 commentary Tasi had signed with the roosters for next year & Manly fans won't be happy with the rooters following JWH signing last year.

Unbelievable, our best front rower coming thru!! 2 years in a row!! I'm sick of what is happening!!
[/quote]

Our playing group are very frustrated (see Matai negotiation) as they are not being kept up to speed on what the club wants / needs, so they piss off to secure their future, and I don't blame them for that.

The difference with Matai, is he wants to be here at all costs, and is using the media a bit to try and make that happen (and again, I don't blame him).

The lines of communication at this club (from WHOEVER, not pointing fingers) isn't what it was two years ago. Players knew exactly what was expected of them, and where they were going.

Darren link said:

[/quote]

Unbelievable that we have lost JWH and Tasi and Des plays a useless slob like Perry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4