Inflatable manly dolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Greg Bird eh. How bad does this bloke have to get before he gets banished from marketing gimmicks? There are people in prison who have done a 10th of what this bloke has done. What is the nrl thinking?

image.jpeg

The Nate Myles one needs to come with a foot pump to get that forehead inflated.

These are Greenturds first idea as CEO to get fans back to the game

I spotted them at JB Hi Fi of all places. An inflated Nate Myles doll was right next to the Game of Thrones stand, where his brother Peter Dinklage's inflatable lookalike (which stands about 0.4m high) could be seen.

If it weren't for the Manly gear and the height difference, you couldn't tell them apart.

I think if you're over 15 and actually buy an inflatable Nrl player doll it's psychiatrist time.
Reminds me of Lars and the real Girl
Unknown.jpeg

Those things are so freaky. Even baby kid's dolls have the lie back eyes close technology. Those silicon things lie in bed next to someone with startled eyes open.
Sheeyit some folks are weird.

Well I did have an inflatable tiger from Esso (Put a Tiger in your Tank) at one time, Nicci.

In my defence, I was about six years old at the time.

I think if you're over 15 and actually buy an inflatable Nrl player doll it's psychiatrist time.
Reminds me of Lars and the real Girl
View attachment 3335
Those things are so freaky. Even baby kid's dolls have the lie back eyes close technology. Those silicon things lie in bed next to someone with startled eyes open.
Sheeyit some folks are weird.
.....yet the knowledge you bestow on the subject niccopops?......makes one wonder?:nerd:@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6