Inflatable manly dolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just thumbing through the coles catalogue and they are selling inflatable footy players for each club. Standing 1.2 m high for 20 bucks. Not sure if they are player specific.

Just thought it might help some of the tragics get in some extra footy loving.( not that there is anything wrong with that )

Just thumbing through the coles catalogue and they are selling inflatable footy players for each club. Standing 1.2 m high for 20 bucks. Not sure if they are player specific.

Just thought it might help some of the tragics get in some extra footy loving.( not that there is anything wrong with that )

Might interest some of the girls on here , how about a 1.2 metre Brett Stewart to cuddle up to @niccipops ????

Definitely nil interest from me @Mark from Brisbane.........!! :eek:

I saw some of the boxes today in Coles and the pictures of the players were very disturbing. They are player specific and for the 10 different um what do you call them 'blow up tackle dolls' I saw available, Manly is unfortunately represented by Nate Myles.....!

I can not see this being a big seller at all. :confused:

Myles? Weird choice, a player who has spent a decade representing clubs that are not Manly.
Should have been Snake, Killer, DCE or Matai, each of those would sell no matter how stupid the product.

Funny i read an article about these and it mentioned that there was one for Glenn Stewart - strange because I am sure he plays in the super league now - doh!

I wonder in whose mind conjured these up as a potential sales winner, TBH I couldn't think of anything worse.

The product available:

Josh McGuire, David Klemmer, James Tamou, Nate Myles, Aaron Woods, Jake Friend, Benji Marshall, Kieran Foran, Greg Bird and Adam Reynolds.

My mate owns a donut king outlet and he said to me the other day " Brad have a manly donut mate " why do you call them manly donuts pal " " because everyone runs holes through manly ". Had to laugh but i know whats around the corner COME ONNNNNN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You can buy the Kieran Foran and brad Arthur dolls two for the price of one as they are stuck together In fact it looks like they are playing leap frog

I saw a zorba doll but couldn't get it out of the shop as it was too big to fit through the door

You can buy the Kieran Foran and brad Arthur dolls two for the price of one as they are stuck together In fact it looks like they are playing leap frog

I saw a zorba doll but couldn't get it out of the shop as it was too big to fit through the door
Jumping castle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7