Infamous Cafe is BACK !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a life. Get paid gazillions, put in a **** shift at work, next day laugh it up at a cafe while the rest of us our at our real jobs. Sweet. If there is no issue in the playing group, how do you explain yesterday, or last week? Maybe they just don't give a ****.
If we don’t perform on Friday, then there will be no getting around the fact that something is seriously wrong. And no back slapping, happy clappy coffee dates will make one iota of difference.

Mate, I'm confident of a bounce back game, so I'm happy to carry that burden :) Hehehehe
Considering they have won the past three spoons and will be without Pearce, and playing at Brookvale, It makes it hard to classify a win as a bounce back. If they can’t win CONVINCINGLY in those circumstances, then the current situation will become completely untenable and people need to be punted.

Was TB there.
Who knows, maybe he is the problem and the players are trying to push him out.
Something is not right, watching the players during the game it sure looks like something is not right.
The leak is never going to spill the truth as he has vested interest.

Good to see the players are happy after the way they played their last 3 games

Most manly supporters I know are so pissed off with their performances they are acting like their dog died

Pity the players don't take footy as seriously as the supporters these days Lots of laughs and smiles with the opposition when they lose

Guess most supporters are dinasours from an age where players actually hated losing instead of thinking I am going to get my pay cheque whether I win or lose

Maybe go back to the old days where contracts were a small sign on fee and then paid per game based on a win lose or draw result

Well, the 1st grade team (including Jackson Hastings and DCE, who were laughing it up a storm together) were all across having breakfast this morning at the Fuel Cafe in Brooky. I should have taken pictures.

I'll give you a tip, they all looked to be having a ball, laughing, hugging, shaking hands and things, so once again, don't believe the hype.

Sorry guys, my minds been on other things (didn't even think of pics).

EDIT: I take this as a good thing.

Was Jake and Tommy there?

I'd rather the players be in a happy mood laughing and joking at breakfast together than moping around like the sky has fallen.

It gives hope at least that things can turn around.

Well, the 1st grade team (including Jackson Hastings and DCE, who were laughing it up a storm together) were all across having breakfast this morning at the Fuel Cafe in Brooky. I should have taken pictures.

I'll give you a tip, they all looked to be having a ball, laughing, hugging, shaking hands and things, so once again, don't believe the hype.

Mate of course they are all happy! TB is just really pissed because the boys didn’t invite him to the strip club! My guess is that Hastings organised the strip night so he’s copping it off TB for not inviting him!

well that’s understandable ..they have just been to a strip club!!!

This was also my question for @Ryan ?
Which group was it ?

Sorry guys, as far as I could tell, all of them. I work opposite, and wasn't in there at the time, so I couldn't tell you, so I didn't actually see those boys. A few of the girls here went across, so I'll ask, and let you know.

giphy.gif

Some ideas for next time @Ryan for when the players are spotted @:D

Hugging and shaking hands??? Sounds like they were meeting for the first time at Mardi Gras!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8