Infamous Cafe is BACK !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Well, the 1st grade team (including Jackson Hastings and DCE, who were laughing it up a storm together) were all across having breakfast this morning at the Fuel Cafe in Brooky. I should have taken pictures.

I'll give you a tip, they all looked to be having a ball, laughing, hugging, shaking hands and things, so once again, don't believe the hype.

Sorry guys, my minds been on other things (didn't even think of pics).

EDIT: I take this as a good thing.

Last edited:
Good to see them having a great old time while i'm still mopping up my tears from last night.

Better they move forward with positivity, and teamsmenship mate. There would be no need wallow on the negatives. I like the vibe. It gave me hope for this week.

Understand things are pretty rough right now, but we are two wins from the 8. Also a believer that if we can get one, we might get a few concurrent wins.

Better they move forward with positivity, and teamsmenship mate. There would be no need wallow on the negatives. I like the vibe. It gave me hope for this week.

Understand things are pretty rough right now, but we are two wins from the 8. Also a believer that if we can get one, we might get a few concurrent wins.
Great to see that there are still supporters like you on this site. Tough to watch the team dish up the crap they did but you're right. The only way from here is up. Really hope that Hastings gets a call back into the side.

Well, the 1st grade team (including Jackson Hastings and DCE, who were laughing it up a storm together) were all across having breakfast this morning at the Fuel Cafe in Brooky. I should have taken pictures.

I'll give you a tip, they all looked to be having a ball, laughing, hugging, shaking hands and things, so once again, don't believe the hype.

Don't worry about pics - you don't want to be that guy.

But good to hear. Would be nice to have the club come out and deliver a strong statement backed by a performance to match on Friday. Would go some way to putting it all to bed.

Great way to look at it mate. As Cherry said yesterday in the presser, Friday's game can't come quick enough! It begs the questions though, if Hastings is obviously inclusive within this gathering and bridges look to have been mended, why is the coach so adamant not to pick him? You can just see if he somehow happened to get picked in this week's squad, him coming out and having a blinder.

Hopefully puts to bed a divide among the playing group. Playing poorly is hard to take, but a fraction among the playing group is even harder. Good to see they are getting along. Now time to turn it around on the field.

Great work sideline eye private Ryan !!! Our most trusted reliable reporter

Well, all I can say, is the comradery, mateship & connection was clearly evident. They were all a group. I looked for anything strange, and you guys know me back in my day, if there was a negative to find, I'll find it. It just wasn't there.

Bad performances happen TerryRandall. Stick with em mate

Hopefully puts to bed a divide among the playing group. Playing poorly is hard to take, but a fraction among the playing group is even harder. Good to see they are getting along. Now time to turn it around on the field.
They are paid to got out as a team behave like a team. THey just dont play like one.
I doubt they have a choice.
Hopefully from there they go and get flogged in the video session and then on training paddock.

I’m glad they’re in good spirits, cause I’m not after the crap they dished up yesterday. Unless they’ve been bluffing to push up the premiership odds for Wolfman

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8