Indian Call Centres guide to Australians

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
So apparently

we are racists
are alco's who get smashed and watch sport at every opportunity

An we refer to Indians as Brown Bastards

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ill run nude from Redcliffe to Brookvale if anyone on here has ever called a person from the sub continent a brown bastard.

From now on when i ring a telco or get a call from a telco I will be making a stand I will be refusing to talk to anyone from India and urge people to do the same, I wonder how long the likes of 3 mobile and Vodaphone will use off shore call centres if the become useless through lack of cooperation from customers.

Cambo, if you are going to post this sort of stuff it would be terrific if you put the source. I googled it and, oh my huge surprise, it was from the Tele. Responding to dribble means you need a big rag to clean it up.

nah mate
it was also on the current affairs shows as well

not a great source but still a source

Never heard that term before, but it sure is accurate and I will be using it from now on.

saw it on ACA too. Bad story that had no place on our TV. Only possible result was to incite hatred.

Off topic a little but I worked with a guy from india in a call centre in brisbane. All you could hear from the guy all day was
No sir I am in brisbane
No sir this call centre is not in India
Can i help with your enquirey, no its raining outside at the moment. I told you i was in brisbane
No they dont relay that information to me on a daily basis
Yes i know where Red Hill is and i know it isnt red

Its kinda funny

It was only a matter of time before the Indians ran call centres. Most call centres have been run by cowboys for years. The indians had to win one sooner or later

mmmm make sure when you pow wow with white man, you speak with fork tongue . Then we smokem peace pipe

Thankyou come again

Kiwi Eagle said:
So your response to being labelled as a racist is to not talk to one race ? LOL
Maybe I will talk to them and say we don't call you brown bastards we call you curry munching farks. Lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8