In the event of losing both Foran and DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
......put snake at 5/8 and I would move Foran to lock for this season until Jamie Buhrer is right again.
Snake is a week to week proposition. He won't play a full year he can barely train at all these days so no way he's going to 5/8. Toovey won't move either of them because the money men won't allow it. The Penn's have full control now and that means over everything.

Let's just hope they show more should we say endeavour this season than they produced for most of the back half of last season when both looked disinterested at best.

Littlejohn would not even be considered a replacement by the club. He is simply the cheap guy playing reserve grade to fill in when Foran and DCE are injured. If funds are freed up, the club will sign a replacement, and Littlejohn will be injury cover for said replacement.

Lets go shopping
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 4
Sezer
Cornish
Elgey
Hodkinson
Maloney
Taumalolo
Tom Burgess
Lussick
Merrin
Napa
Ofahenguae
K Sims
T Peachey
Grevsmhul

All interesting

Staying on topic i think we should look at this guy his name is
Richie Myler
plays for Warrington is only 24 had a little trouble in his earlier days but seems to over that now ive seen a few games he has played and i think he is off contract at the end of this year im sure he like the northern beaches than a cold and wet england and he is a snipet from of his details
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Myler

If we were to lose both, we can go shopping hard, but as for replacements Sezer and Hodkinson, Maloney not as good as we got, but if we chase a half decent forward pack. we are back in buisness

And from that list of second rowers I doubt we bring back Horo, Chee-Kam (unless he actually lives up to the hype) and Mason so there is more money there too...

Parra won two spoons with Hayne who has WAY more impact on a game than Foz. If they think him and Choc are the missing parts that will take them to the top, good luck with that.

At this point, Arthur is nothing but hype. He took over a back to back wooden spoon team and make them marginally better. He couldn't do a thing to retain their best player and now they've signed an over the hill trouble maker and one of the better 5/8's but have lost the best fullback. They'll lose Hoppa too so how exactly are they are streets ahead of where they were a year ago?
might be hype but has stolen your 5/8 has he not

If we do indeed require replacements, I hope whoever it is can kicks goals, because Lyon has been off for a couple of seasons now, and two points in todays game can be the difference between a premiership.

DCE and Foran ..... stay or go? I am so, so over this crap. How it is has got to this and taken so long is ridiculous. Both are wankers.

Personally, I don't think DCE is leaving.

I think DCE at 7 and Rudolph at 6.

I really hope we don't buy Aiden Sezer; he is useless.
You can't of seem to much of him then Snake. He is prone to injury, but that may have had to do with him having to carry the rest of his smackie teammates. This guy just needs a decent centre on his outside to be a real goer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4