in form team vs us... hasler will have them very focused..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
how sad !!!! some of these posts im reading....

have faith and if not dont upset others with your negative comments... we are all passionate and at times upset with results but geese why predict others beating us !!!!! specially des wanker & scumdogs !!

its better to be rusty in july and perfect in september !!!! we will make top 8 at least then anything can happen

panash said:

have faith and if not dont upset others with your negative comments... we are all passionate and at times upset with results but geese why predict others beating us !!!!! specially des wanker & scumdogs !!

its better to be rusty in july and perfect in september !!!! we will make top 8 at least then anything can happen

you do realise these are just friendly dogs supporters having some fun dontcha?

I don't go along with the practice of joining an opposition's fan forum specifically to gloat when it suits, but each to their own. Personally I find Mr I's posts intentionally condescending but at least he has the stones to be open about the fact he's a dog. Unlike the current pests.

Dogs had long periods in last 2 games against injury hit teams in Tigers and Parra where they looked ordinary.

Very confident that wel dish them up tbh.

Bulldogs coach Des Hasler wasn't optimistic about his chances of retaining Kasiano for next Friday night's blockbuster showdown with Manly at Brookvale Oval.

The former Manly coach conceded there was contact made with the head of Moimoi and admitted his prop was no certainty to escape suspension.

''There was obviously contact there so I'll give Gregory [McCallum, the match review chief] a call and see where we go from there,'' Hasler said. ''But I think there was contact [with the head] there so there's no doubt a bit of concern.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/kearney-calls-for-18th-man-after-moimoi-knock-causes-concern-20120713-2225t.html#ixzz20fmn1jzp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Des 'calling' McCallum? hmm

WAMF said:
Bulldogs coach Des Hasler wasn't optimistic about his chances of retaining Kasiano for next Friday night's blockbuster showdown with Manly at Brookvale Oval.

The former Manly coach conceded there was contact made with the head of Moimoi and admitted his prop was no certainty to escape suspension.

''There was obviously contact there so I'll give Gregory [McCallum, the match review chief] a call and see where we go from there,'' Hasler said. ''But I think there was contact [with the head] there so there's no doubt a bit of concern.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/kearney-calls-for-18th-man-after-moimoi-knock-causes-concern-20120713-2225t.html#ixzz20fmn1jzp
hope so...thanks for the update

Nothing to worry about on Friday lads

Just played the Dogs on Rugby League Legends and toweled then up 24-0

Brett scoring 2 long range individual efforts and the wolf finishing off a couple of moves with a double

Sam Kasiano was placed on report for a high shot on Luke O'Dwyer in the Bulldogs loss to the Titans back on the double header night at Suncorp in May.
I can't recall the outcome or if he was suspended but he surely has some carry over points.

panash said:

I'm will you, any supporter predicting a loss is not a true supporter.Proably the same supporters who wont turn up to brookie on friday night to send the dogs home with their tails between their legs

globaleagle said:
panash said:

You sign up to an opposition forum, give your user name "Manly Fan" and are a dogs supporter?... don't think so.. surely not. haven't people got better things to do with their time!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Nothing to worry about on Friday lads

Just played the Dogs on Rugby League Legends and toweled then up 24-0

Brett scoring 2 long range individual efforts and the wolf finishing off a couple of moves with a double

lolol

Manly are going to get destroyed

Simonmyers11 said:
globaleagle said:
panash said:

You sign up to an opposition forum, give your user name "Manly Fan" and are a dogs supporter?... don't think so.. surely not. haven't people got better things to do with their time!

Think SO!

We do, they don't!

manly_fan said:
Dogs 1-12. We have to face the facts.. Dogs are just too big, strong & powerful! ...

Piss off, you're that kid that nobody likes on The Kennel (yes I lurk over there, seems they haven't caught me out yet).

In fact, here is a post by you on there:

bulldogs_fan said:
I've decided to have a bit of fun too over there.. http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Hi-All--31892 I've started off slow, I'll build.

also i made a post here http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-manly-supporters-at-the-game-today?pid=427479#pid427479

P.S - I'm manly_fan

There are at least 20 doggies on here. All of them like to play sneaky. Some have put a huge effort in convincing us of their merits and have post counts in the hundreds. Unbelievable. There wouldn't be that many from all the other clubs combined so it says something about that lot having nothing better to do. Woof.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6