Important - Please read about upgrade of Brookvale Oval.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I wrote to Kevin Rudd about Morris Iemma's inability to show common courtesy by replying to myself about the upgrade to Brookvale Oval, as well as Morris's inability to reply to any of you. I also thought I'd cc in the head of the state Liberal Party Barry O'Farrell, and guess what...no reply from Morris or Kevin, but Barry O'Farrell generously gave me 5 minutes of his time, and replied within 24 hours, and it's getting pushed up the line:-

Dear Mr Winter

Thank you for your email of 5 May 2007.

I read your email with interest and share your concerns about Brookvale Oval.

It is very disappointing Morris Iemma has failed to reply to any of your correspondence.

Congratulations on the hard work you have put into organising your petition.

I have forwarded a copy of your email to Mike Baird MP, Liberal Member for Manly, and have asked him to follow through.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention.

Yours sincerely,

MACQUARIE St SYDNEY
tel: 02 9230 2270
fax: 02 9221 8208

Now THAT'S a professional reply. Thank you Mr O'Farrell. :clap:

Tell me about it. I just want to make as many people aware of the issue as possible.

Barry is a wanker of all proportions and will only use this for political gain. I have had the displeasure of meeting him a few times and a ruder man i have not met.

Now i have that off my chest, well done Ryan, good to see you havnt given up

Well done Ryan.
Fluffy, these days there are very few politicians of any persuasion that are not wankers and/or purely concerned with political gain. Those issues are beside the point here. We have our own agenda and it matters not how it gets highlighted or pushed up the tree or by whom so long as something eventually comes of it.

Sadly those that govern are busy doing that whilst those in opposition have plenty of time to respond to anyone with a cause.

This is a good one and we have to keep working to get some attention of those with real clout. Barry and the Liberals will have nothing to offer anyone for at least four years despite the response.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4