I'm bored

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Less than three weeks since the season has ended and we're already consigned to "favourite game" threads.

So desperate last night I watched the GF entertainment that I'd recored on iQ (what a great device)

I thought it was excellent, but what was Matai doing during the anthem. Steve, please, a little respect . . .

Could be worse could be a thread on your favourite ever Manly player. Or that hoary old chestnut "Name you greatest ever Manly side" where we can have endless debate on whether Bozo gets pushed to the centers to make way for Cliffy,... or even worse Foran. Fascinating reading.

Given recent events I suggest you resurrect an old favourite of mine, the "Why doesn't anyone like me" thread. That could go on for pages. And for fun, I would lock it after it descended into a character assasination and you could put one final post in there after it was locked just for laughs.

mata's what has happened to you???

First an apology

now an "I'm Bored" thread....

He's bored because the leash has been tightened and he can't stir up the natives anymore for fun. I think we are all going to be bored soon.

Matabele said:
Maybe I should start the "why doesn't anyone like me thread"?

Why don't you? It may be good for a laugh. I'm sure that WAMF and Scoop will have something to say to put the boot into you.

Jethro said:
Matabele said:

Why don't you? It may be good for a laugh. I'm sure that WAMF and Scoop will have something to say to put the boot into you.
I would never kick a man while he's down, Jethro. I'd just delete his comments.

Better still, resurrect the "Is there a God?" thread. That should take us through to Feb!

....and yes, the pun was intended.

WAMF said:
Jethro said:
Matabele said:

I would never kick a man while he's down, Jethro. I'd just delete his comments.

Well, you in particular have been his greatest critic of late and from what you have to say about him, it is quite obvious that you have a low opinion of him (and probably of me too but I couldn't care what you think of me).

Even lab rats learn, so why can't Mata?
As for you Jethro, I don't hold an opinion.
I thought you were wrong and said so in another thread. I was hoping to leave it there but if you want to keep it up, there's nothing I can do about it but laugh.
I thought mods were supposed to be the 'bigger' man?

Sweet just after possibly the worst ending to a gf win ever we fight between ourselves

This is one of only a few places we aren't hated for our team in the known universe so we need to fight over virtually nothing...this its worse than insular, this is personal insulation

WAMF said:
Even lab rats learn, so why can't Mata?
As for you Jethro, I don't hold an opinion.
I thought you were wrong and said so in another thread.
I thought mods were supposed to be the 'bigger' man?

Well that's nice to know that you don't have an opinion of me @[WAMF]. I don't know you personally and you don't know me and for all that I know, you might be a good bloke but some of our opinions on the forums we will have to just agree to disagree.

As for moderators, I can't speak for the other moderators but it is of my opinion and I will repeat it is of my opinion only, that mods need to be impartial and not to take sides in certain situations (such as what has been happening with the boardroom situation as I/we don't have all of the information available to us to make a proper decision). We should look at what is and has been said, weigh up the situation and determine whether things have gone too far or have breached the T&C's and take action to rectify the situation be that through modifying posts, deleting posts, closing threads, deleting threads, moving threads, warning or banning users.

In that thread that you mentioned, where Ryan asked for clarification of something from vidmar, I still don't think that it should have been closed or deleted when it turned to crap as the response from Vid still hadn't been given. If I had my time again, I would probably do a few things differently. What I probably should have done was to delete all of the other posts besides Ryan's and Vid's response but it's too late now and there is nothing that I can do about that to change things now.

If you're going to take the time to quote me, do the right thing and quote all of what I said, even if it doesn't suit you.

WAMF said:
If you're going to take the time to quote me, do the right thing and quote all of what I said, even if it doesn't suit you.

Gee, WAMF, I can't do a damn thing right in your eyes can I? I give up. What do I have to do to make peace with you? I try to explain things to you and to try and make peace by saying that you might be a good bloke for all that I know but some of our opinions we will have to agree to disagree.

I didn't bring up the thread or mods, you did and when I respond to your comments, what do I get? A PM from you saying:

"Are you trying to big note yourself or score points?
Knock it off champ. "

The answer is no. I'm not trying to big note myself or score points. You have been critical of my moderating so I was only explaining myself and my interpretations of what my role is and my thoughts on that thread that you brought up again.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day and Go Manly, B2B 2012 :)

hahahaha I try to take the crap off the forum and send you a PM but you choose to share it with the world to score points. That shows you are not impartial.
Did you tell them all that you decided to tag me? If that's not agravating the situation, I don't know what else would.
Keep playing the victim card and carrying on like a pork chop. I'm over this sh1t.

Here's an idea. Close the thread so you can continue to comment whilst I can't. That'll show me. You can even call it an accident afterwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4