I'll be renewing my membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the way with the management. Kept DCE, acquired forwards and other new players, new coaching staff for a fresh direction, Fulton advising... it really could have been so, so much worse. I mean it could have been disastrous. Now merely somewhat mysterious.

I can see both sides to this argument, and honestly, both situations are understandable and have merit.

That being said, I've seen two young locals come through in Jake and Tom Trbojevic and pledge their loyalty to us and the club.

I heard The Chooks were chasing both Buhrer last season, and Jake this season very hard.

Despite how I feel about some bloke who wears a suit, and earns way more than any of the rest of us, I just can't turn my back on kids like Gutherson, Trbojevic (both Jake and Tom), and legends like Ballin, Bullet, Matai and others.

I just can't. Is it their fault The Penns sacked Toovey? Is it their fault Foran didn't want to play here?

I'll be backing my boys - and I don't give a **** who or what pays the bills, and makes dumb decisions.

the hard times like this year make the good times so much sweeter[/QUOTE]
Our hard times would be good times to a team like Doesntmatta!!!

I heard The Chooks were chasing both Buhrer last season, and Jake this season very hard.
The Goosters have always had a thing for acquiring our players. Nothing new there. Fulton, Harvey, R. Gartner, Eden, the list goes on. They were also keen on Johnny Gibbs (when Fulton was their coach), Menzies and recently (as you mentioned), Buhrer and Turbo Sr.

They approached Manly about the possibility of a merger in 1999, looking to get their hands on our juniors. We were cash-strapped, but with some good juniors. Think Toovey, Menzies, Daniel Gartner, Hopoate.

They had the money and no juniors to speak of. ZtH mentioned it in one of his MD columns back in 1999. It didn't go anywhere (thankfully), we were stuck with Norths instead. The rest as they say, is history.

I will be renewing my FC Membership no doubt about it.
As for the MWSE membership I will either downgrade it to the minimum or not renew for the first time in many years. Respect is earnt, not given so when the Penns earn my respect I might become financial again but not right now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6