• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has an average 180m a game. 6 tries in 6 games this year. Strong runner and great finisher. Stuck behind Morris and Tupou at Roosters and off contract. Wouldn't look out of place in a manly jersey and certainly wouldn't break the bank. I'd have him outside Funa on the left. I'm concerned we can't afford Johnson etc so thinking outside the box.

Last edited:
Played with Jake and Gutho growing up

Good read. Seems an intillegent switched on bloke. Also interesting seeing he was NSW cup centre of the year. Bring him back to Manly and offer him a starting wing spot.

Sounds like a humble, hard working kid... we could obviously do worse... but we would have to offload some wingers and I reckon we have some kids off our own that might grab an opportunity too - thought Funa was good, Hoppa big wraps, Miski goes alright and then theres Harper, Anderson, etc

Sounds like a humble, hard working kid... we could obviously do worse... but we would have to offload some wingers and I reckon we have some kids off our own that might grab an opportunity too - thought Funa was good, Hoppa big wraps, Miski goes alright and then theres Harper, Anderson, etc
Is Miski injured? Thought he may have been given a shot by now.
You‘d like to think the fact he holds the bench press record (even beating Taupau) might translate into someone who’s not going to get rag dolled when he comes off our line.

Is Miski injured? Thought he may have been given a shot by now.
You‘d like to think the fact he holds the bench press record (even beating Taupau) might translate into someone who’s not going to get rag dolled when he comes off our line.
Problem is Miski is as short and slow as Taufua and also has the same habit of coming in off his wing in defence. Not sure Miski is the answer. Where is our recruitment team out there finding some of these weapon wingers that EVERY other team seems to have

Problem is Miski is as short and slow as Taufua and also has the same habit of coming in off his wing in defence. Not sure Miski is the answer. Where is our recruitment team out there finding some of these weapon wingers that EVERY other team seems to have
Agree Miski is not an upgrade on Horhay.
"Coming in off the wing" is a coaching structure, all the backline cram, not just the winger.
Yes we need "weapon wingers" instead

I hear ya Robbo. Im just as frustrated as you. I was just trying to think of anyone that we have in the box. Not having the NSW cup going makes it so hard for Des to change it up.

I hear ya Robbo. Im just as frustrated as you. I was just trying to think of anyone that we have in the box. Not having the NSW cup going makes it so hard for Des to change it up.

Well every other club is changing it up under the same circumstances. Des is being stubborn imo.

keeping faith in players who arnt repaying it is costing us big time

No better than what we have. Just has a much better backline inside him setting him up.

Having watched his highlight package I'm now a convert; bring him home to Manly. He can obviously play fullback as well as wing. He can jump, looks to have good hands, is strong and reasonably fast. Also, he has been in the Easts' system so he knows how to win.
While I'd love to have Ado-Carr or Alex Johnson with us next season, Ikki will do me.
Only question is how we can match the brown paper 'incentives' from Easts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6